Independence of My Country

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Namaste to all!!

I made  this post to aware you guys about some truths which are denied and buried today in veil of lie . Everything I am going to describe deals with our country and national issues. I was doing deep study of History of pre and post independence period and I was shocked to know some truths .I want to share my findings with you all .To believe it or not is completely your wish but I think the truth must be exposed to all .Look I am new to these Forums and don't even know what r these for but this is India-Forums ..so must be related to India ... only that is why I am posting it here ... 

Prior apology for breaking any rules . 

Friends ,there is a complete hoax about Indian History which is established by Indian media and school books  which are influenced by Government (all post-independence Govts.  and International powers ( who treat India as their vested interest for money and exploit it ) . There is a lot of truth to be told specially about these 3 things - "15th august"  , Netaji Subash Chandra Bose  and Tejo Mahalaya (Taj Mahal as you all know it ).  

1.      Coming to my first point ' Independence , Swatantrata ( our OWN system or a system made by US ) . So, what actually happened on 15th August ? Did we actually GET it ourselves or it was GIVEN to us as a daan by Britishers ?What actually happened at 15th Aug. 12 A.M. between Nehru and British officials ? All details are in the attached video link as well but I would still like to give you all a little detail about the truth. A truth which is continuously kept under veil by Satta Ke Bhookhe Sattadharies  . They shadowed this truth from being shown to common man of India . On 15th of August it was nothing but a TRANSFER OF POWERS . Mark my words dear friends ' IT WAS TRANSFER OF POWERS BUT NOT INDEPENDENCE as you call and understand it. So, between whom and what were the conditions of this AGREEMENT ?? This Tranfer Of Powers ( to be called ToP from hereafter ) deed was signed between Nehru and British officials . It was clearly a transfer of Powers which were held by Britishers prior to 15th August 1947 but were transferred to their chamcha Nehru by them to let the Black Firangies continue and carry on the assault and exploitation of Indians done by them (britishers) . So, what was written in this ToP deed ? No one actually knows, my fellows . It is a strictly guarded document by Congress (since it was the first govt. to come into the power) . Mind you , the whole "independence fiasco" is based on this document  and Indian Independence Act only. So, at least what is written in these two documents must be shared with the countrymen as a proof that we actually GOT independence and all terms and conditions are as per OUR wish ie; the law on which our whole system is based is created by US. But NO , we Indians can't get to see this ToP because there are some secrets lying therein which would reveal all the hoaxes and unfold all the lies the Govts. are telling to us Indians . Dil pe haath rakh ke saari padi-padhai gayi batein dimag se nikal kar sochiye ' Kya ye system aapko 1% bhi apna system lagta hai ? The one which was there in our motherland before britishers ? The answer is NO. This can lead to another debate but for now fixing with ToP. It is not available publicly but here I am presenting you some links to throw some light.

LINK 1.

bharatswabhiman.jagranjunction.com/2010/10/16/transfer-of-power-agreement-which-runs-in-to-17-volume-1947

What is written in this link '

WE ARE RULED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE INDIAN ONLY BY THEIR COLOR BUT ACTUALLY THEY ARE British Thomas Babington Macaulay MUST BE SO HAPPY TO SEE GRAND SUCCESS OF HIS EDUCATION policy

nothing has changed in last over 60 years as planed by British and Signed & Accepted by Nehru and Menon under transfer of Power agreement .
You would be just amazed /shocked to read a few glimpses of many agreements made by Nehru and Memon under this agreement .
Nehru was in so hurry to grab power at all cost .This Transfer of power agreements which runs in to 17 Volumes was a CLOSELY GUARDED DOCUMENT till few months back .
You would feel betrayed and crying if you happen to read full document .

Amar Shahid , Netaji Subash Chandra Bose and many other freedom fighters was to be handed over to the British on being found Dead or Alive after August 1947 as per the Transfer of Power Agreement and it agreed to call our FREEDOM FIGHTERS as outlaws. ( That's why Subash Bose'''')
India must be ruled as per Old British Laws and Acts enacted by British .
Queen of England would remain as head of state indirectly under common wealth system .

LINK 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6WSRZvOuZ4&feature=related 

LINK 3.

The most important one ->

hidf1.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/the-transfer-of-power-real-or-formal-why-british-left-india

LINK 4.

www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?31501-Transfer-of-Power-Agreement 

I would request you all to take out some time and give a reading to the articles. All are genuine and with proofs built in there.

I would edit this post and would continue to unfold the lies. 

Once again sorry for breaking any rules. 

EDITED

Fake Independence --youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2wWyLvm3c

Indian Independence Act is another law on which our independence is based. This law clearly states that - India and Pakistan are two dominion states . It means they are dominion states of Britain even now (?). Check - Indian Independence Act in wiki n read it ... The word is written there. For explanation see link 2  (above) again.  

2nd point -  Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose  -- 

If u really want to know what happened with him ... see the related 5 videos and decide yourself. As for me ... I believe whole research with all proofs built in there and the fact that the room in which he stayed had all his childhood albums... which is a rare case . 

Link 1 - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEtCxdshIrU 

Part 2 ,  3, 4, 5 follows it. 

Link 2 -

THE MOST IMP PART 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsxk_UkM-aY&feature=related 

THIS IS PART 5. 

3rd Point - Tejo Mahalaya  -- 

Taj Mahal is nothing but Tejo Mahalaya - Very Old Temple of Lord Shiva in Agra 

See the Link -- 

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm  

this link is very imp. Observe each photo clearly and the hints are there. And the main point which influenced me is - WHY SOME UNDERGROUND ROOMS ARE CLOSED TILL NOW ?? WHY THERE IS NO PERMIT TO OPEN THEM ?? EVEN CARBON DATING SUGGESTS THAT IT WAS MADE BEFORE SHAHJAHAN . 

Link 2- 

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism-forum/27525-tejo-mahalay-taj-mahal.html

LINK 3 -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6938722/HINDU-TEJO-MAHALAYA-PAST-TRUTH-OF-TAJ-MAHAL 

Please take some time out and see the links provided.

Note- Please see the link below as well to know the truth behind Jan Gan Man .  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouDR0A5lqo

Edited by bharatamasmi - 12 years ago
First of all, welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š
and i agree with each and every word of urs...our independence was nothing more than a compromise...its something i feel since my childhood...all the political parties wanted to cook their own pancakes and were keen on the deal for their selfishness..i dont want to take any particular name but more than britishers..we ourselves are responsible for division of India...and all the havoc at that time ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...its heartwrenching...aur un chand logon ke lalach ki saza humara desh aaj tak bhugat raha hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@ bharatamasmi :
         welcum to d forum dear ๐Ÿค— ..& we all agree to ur words, watever u hv said is an open secret now, ppl pretend dat no1 knows anything but actually every1 knows everything !! & thanx 4 d links !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wish u a warm welcome bharatamasmi,
Each n every word is true as 24-carat gold.
Nice thread๐Ÿ‘

@ All - First of all , thank you all so very much for the warm welcome . Seems like this is the right place I was searching for, full of patriots. Thank you so much for taking your time out. And there are some more truths to be told - apart from the 3 topics above, I would like to give you all an indication that so-called "Chachas" have also some really disturbing history but I really don't want to give it priority right now because he is a past and a person. And country comes first as always. So, I would continue to unfold the lies friends and then I will expose the biggest DESHDROHI(yes even bigger than Jai chand) - Nehru. There is a hatred in my heart now for him , after so much being exposed, because he is THE TRAITOR . its because of him that my country suffered in the past and is suffering today also - From the partition to Pak Controlled Kashmir, From loosing Patel ji to loosing mahaan deshbhakt Netaji ...for all the losses suffered by my country , Nehru is the reason. But for now I would stick with first 3 topics and then I would expose this TRAITOR. Thank you all once again .
@bharatamasmi There are some historical facts that you should be clear. 1. On August 15, 1947 there was transfer of power to the governing body of India and Pakistan but the Monarch was still the British Queen and Lord Mount Batten remained the governor general of India till 21 June 1948. Then Sri C. Rajgopalachari took over as governor general, he was in that position till January 26, 1950. That was when the Indian constitution came into place and that actually made us independent of Monarchy and lot of other laws came into being. It is not the same law book that we had in 1947, though most of the laws remained same (some even silly ones) but we adopted some changes in the law book as well with the new constitution. First and foremost being govt of, for and by the people, We made multi party system legal, we removed the law related to discrimination based on cast, creed, religion and colour. So though your observation is correct at 1947 it was just ToP but thats the way it always happens, once a local body is in place then new laws are made or modified and new constitution comes to place. Hence most of the country have an independence day and a national day, which are different.

About partition it is a different debate altogather. So I dont find Nehru guilty on the first count in the second yes to quiet an extent.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
Bharataasmi...I fully agree wit u๐Ÿ‘
welcum to the forum๐Ÿ˜Š
Links updated about remaining topics. Please see. 
I think the situation is the same for most British ruled countries. Even for us in Malaysia, the Independence Day was merely a day they handed over powers to the political ruling party at the time. The actual formation of the country itself happened many years after. For many years we have been celebrating the Independence Day (ours is on 31st August) on a grand scale but in recent times, due to political pressure, the goverment has acknowledged Sept 16 (the formation of Malaysia) as the National Day. So this year for the first time, they will be celebrating on Sept 16 instead of 31st Aug (but it is also because of Eid celebration).

I would like to state the handing over was merely just a political gambit by the leaders and British at the time but for the mass the whole idea of independence in the greater sense is very important. They need that symbolic day to remember all those who died and fought and their struggles to gain that symbolic gesture.

Politicians will always be politicking and like they say absolute power corrups absolutely.  I agree towards some extent that India is so divided in many ways.  As an NRI I think India has a lot more potential if only the right people had ruled it or will step up to the plate but it's not too late.
In all honesty I think these filmy people shouldn't get involved in politics at all. I think they have made enough money and have way too much power and influence. You guys have so many smart and capable people but I suppose most have left for greener pasture. 

Even I was thinking of leaving my country because I thought I should leave for a greener pasture but someone told me that if everyone left, who is going to be here. He said the country needs the younger generation to move it forward, so it is up to us to make it happen.  I think at the end if everyone starts thinking this is my country and I want the best for it, surely every one us can make a difference. They say democracy is long gone but never under estimate the power of the people. We can achieve many things if we want.

Happy Independence to you guys. Jai Hind.

@ Bharatasmi...Welcome to the forum dear๐Ÿค— Totally agree with u.

Well about the transfer of power,I didn't know much so it was a pleasure reading your info.

About Tejo Mahalaya,I knew somewhat,but thnx for ur info.

And about the freedom fighters,I have done some very deep research about Subhash Chandra Bose's life,and his death and the exact time of his passing away will always remain a mystery.

My name is Abhiram.Pleasure to meet you.