Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

New FF: Kismat Konnection:Ch.10 posted in Pg.25 (Page 2)

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
pls update it and pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaprincess

sanjanaprincess IF-Dazzler
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prix3

hii sanjana! 
That's an amazing start, I have a feeling Meethi's dad might be ShyaamUnhappy 
but I'll hope for the best(Arnav!) heheTongue
Please continue soon & add me to your PM list! 

Priyanka <3

Hi Priyanka!

Thank you for liking it. To find out Meethi dad you will have to wait a while. I will continue soon ans sure I'll pm you.
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anisha..

Hey Sanjana, that was a cool beginning, I reall hope Meethi's dad is NOT Shyam but Arnav ( LOL, who woudln'tWink)

Anyways, update soon =)

Hi Anisha! Big smile

thanks for liking my beginning. Hehe. You have to keep reading to find out. I will update soon.
sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Questions and Questions:

knew one day Meethi would ask me this question. But I never thought this soon. I always use to tell her your father is out of town for work. And now what will I tell her. That he cant come. I don't want Meethi to have hatred toward her father. I want her to love her father. Yes her father made some mistakes but still I know he will love Meethi a lot.

- Ma. Tell me. Can papa come please? All my friends make fun of me. They say I don't have a papa. - she said sad.

- Meethi don't worry. Papa will be home on Parents day. - I told her pulling her cheeks.

- Ma. I love you. I cant wait to see Papa tomorrow. - she said running to her room.

- Parent's Day is next month Meethi - I said yelling.

I was in deep thought thinking how will he come. I didn't even tell him he has a kid name Meethi. How will he react. Till Payal Di came back home. She seemed so happy after shopping.

- Khushi what happened? - she said worried.

- Meethi asking for her father. - I told her biting my nails.

- Khushi I told you. That Meethi would ask you. She's a smart kid. - she said.

- Payal what do I know. I'm only 24 years old. I don't now anything about parenting. I was pregnant when I was 18. So what do you expect. - I told her.

- Khushi I know. All you can do is to ask him to come for a few days for his daughter. - she told me.

- He doesn't even know that he has a kid. I just cant go up to him and tell him you have kid name Meethi and she wants to meet you. - I told her thinking.

- Well know you have to Khushi. Your break Meethi heart. - she told me.

- What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying.

- Khushi please. For Meethi sake. You love her right. - she told me placing her hand on my hand.

- Payal you're the best sis I can have. You were always there for me. I love you a lot. - I said smiling.

- Give your love to him not me - she said winking.

- Payal. He doesn't deserve it. What he did I cant forgive him. - I told her mad.

- Sorry baba. Look I made you mad again. Go to Meethi. Before she starts whining and destroying our mind out. - she said laughing.

- Alright Di. - I told her hugging her.

I was off to my room. I had to go meet him. I never wanted to meet him. But for Meethi sake I have too. Meethi happiness is my happiness. Khushi was about to go to Meethi room until her pager rang. She had to go back to the office pronto. She had to go to Mumbai urgent. Mumbai the place that haunts her. Is Khushi ready to back Mumbai where her past lies? The bitter truth of Khushi. The effect on Meethi.

To be Continued...

Edited by sanjanaprincess - 04 August 2011 at 11:16am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555kashevshalinikanagucurry-sistahxxsanaaaxxsirani--Preeti--HonkytonkDaninaPiya.D-Sruthi--sia-_SK_FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11cutie_mahimarsk16-Awantika-Riyaa_shilparoxx-Ammie-tinsel.Saraa.--Nargis--26javey.hea.-JollyJabeen-dumas.SajnaVe.

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks sanjana...
nice part..
so next is arhi meeting??
And also eager to know khushi's past..

Thanks for the wondeful upadte and thanks for ur PM..

sanjanaprincess

sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey26

This is really intriging. Do continue soon

Thank you so much dear.

Riyaa_ IF-Dazzler
Riyaa_
Riyaa_

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying. ShockedShockedShockedShocked

what will Shyam think??? So does that mean Shyam is Meethi's dad???
That was a super short update(Ahemm i'm very greedy & want more!) but you updated pretty quick so it's okay!LOL Plus I loved the update! Hmm the story's getting interestingThumbs Up

Priyanka <3

sanjanaprincess

sanjanaprincess
sanjanaprincess

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prix3

What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying. ShockedShockedShockedShocked

what will Shyam think??? So does that mean Shyam is Meethi's dad???
That was a super short update(Ahemm i'm very greedy & want more!) but you updated pretty quick so it's okay!LOL Plus I loved the update! Hmm the story's getting interestingThumbs Up

Priyanka <3

Hahha lol. You will find out in the next chapter whose the real father of Meethi. Lol sorry. I'll try to update longer but it's hard. Thank you so much for liking it. I really appreciate it Smile

Riyaa_

Go to top