Fan Fictions

New FF: Kismat Konnection:Ch.10 posted in Pg.25 - Page 2

sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Questions and Questions:

knew one day Meethi would ask me this question. But I never thought this soon. I always use to tell her your father is out of town for work. And now what will I tell her. That he cant come. I don't want Meethi to have hatred toward her father. I want her to love her father. Yes her father made some mistakes but still I know he will love Meethi a lot.

- Ma. Tell me. Can papa come please? All my friends make fun of me. They say I don't have a papa. - she said sad.

- Meethi don't worry. Papa will be home on Parents day. - I told her pulling her cheeks.

- Ma. I love you. I cant wait to see Papa tomorrow. - she said running to her room.

- Parent's Day is next month Meethi - I said yelling.

I was in deep thought thinking how will he come. I didn't even tell him he has a kid name Meethi. How will he react. Till Payal Di came back home. She seemed so happy after shopping.

- Khushi what happened? - she said worried.

- Meethi asking for her father. - I told her biting my nails.

- Khushi I told you. That Meethi would ask you. She's a smart kid. - she said.

- Payal what do I know. I'm only 24 years old. I don't now anything about parenting. I was pregnant when I was 18. So what do you expect. - I told her.

- Khushi I know. All you can do is to ask him to come for a few days for his daughter. - she told me.

- He doesn't even know that he has a kid. I just cant go up to him and tell him you have kid name Meethi and she wants to meet you. - I told her thinking.

- Well know you have to Khushi. Your break Meethi heart. - she told me.

- What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying.

- Khushi please. For Meethi sake. You love her right. - she told me placing her hand on my hand.

- Payal you're the best sis I can have. You were always there for me. I love you a lot. - I said smiling.

- Give your love to him not me - she said winking.

- Payal. He doesn't deserve it. What he did I cant forgive him. - I told her mad.

- Sorry baba. Look I made you mad again. Go to Meethi. Before she starts whining and destroying our mind out. - she said laughing.

- Alright Di. - I told her hugging her.

I was off to my room. I had to go meet him. I never wanted to meet him. But for Meethi sake I have too. Meethi happiness is my happiness. Khushi was about to go to Meethi room until her pager rang. She had to go back to the office pronto. She had to go to Mumbai urgent. Mumbai the place that haunts her. Is Khushi ready to back Mumbai where her past lies? The bitter truth of Khushi. The effect on Meethi.

To be Continued...
Edited by sanjanaprincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sanjana...
nice part..
so next is arhi meeting??
And also eager to know khushi's past..

Thanks for the wondeful upadte and thanks for ur PM..
This content was originally posted by: 26javey26

This is really intriging. Do continue soon

Thank you so much dear.

Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

what will Shyam think??? So does that mean Shyam is Meethi's dad???
That was a super short update(Ahemm i'm very greedy & want more!) but you updated pretty quick so it's okay!πŸ˜† Plus I loved the update! Hmm the story's getting interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Priyanka <3
This content was originally posted by: Prix3

What will Shyam think? No way I cant go. I cant tell him that Meethi wants to meet her father. - I said worrying. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

what will Shyam think??? So does that mean Shyam is Meethi's dad???
That was a super short update(Ahemm i'm very greedy & want more!) but you updated pretty quick so it's okay!πŸ˜† Plus I loved the update! Hmm the story's getting interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Priyanka <3

Hahha lol. You will find out in the next chapter whose the real father of Meethi. Lol sorry. I'll try to update longer but it's hard. Thank you so much for liking it. I really appreciate it 😊

This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

Thanks sanjana...

nice part..
so next is arhi meeting??
And also eager to know khushi's past..

Thanks for the wondeful upadte and thanks for ur PM..

Your welcome. Thanks for liking it. Arhi meeting will take some time. Sorry. If I do it fast than the story will get finished.

monkeydog18 thumbnail
i beg no shyam as father. ew.. 
This content was originally posted by: monkeydog18

i beg no shyam as father. ew.. 

hehhe. Nobody does. lol. But you have to find out. So keep reading.

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very interesting update Sanjana!!
Lets see what happens in Mumbai...I'll wait for the next update before commenting about Shyam!!!!
Thanks for the PM hun and update soon!!!
😊
This content was originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

A very interesting update Sanjana!!

Lets see what happens in Mumbai...I'll wait for the next update before commenting about Shyam!!!!
Thanks for the PM hun and update soon!!!
😊

Thank you for your comment. Your welcome and I will update soon.