Posted: 12 years ago
congo on 3 shop aishi! πŸ₯³
Hey Aishi di

...m shooo happy for ya!!!
AMAZING AMAZING start n Inrto Cool job!!πŸ‘
GOD BLESS!
hi di all sigs are too nice specially gurbina, sanaya. thanks for sharing keep it up di 
WOW Congrats aish,awesome ArHi update
wishing u for more and more
thnx for pm
swetha
edited my post on page 3

now update post

^ love it so much yaar .. ur style's are always amazing !!!

dont know south actor/actress .. but ur siggs are amazing anushka shetty one is very colourful !!

ohh again im not fan of Aamir (except his movies) SIGG is AWESOME !!

keep updating soon
Pari

omggg the harry potter intro to ur shop is just ahhh-mazinggg, m Nats btw fellow Harry Potter nerd ☺️ in love wid ur harry potter and telugu movie creations since ages πŸ˜³ esp love ur Mahesh-Trisha siggs πŸ˜³ hope to see u updating more on tollywood esp mahesh, trisha, genelia and allu arjun πŸ˜³ oh yeah and prabhas too πŸ˜³
oh and yeah congrats on ur third shop πŸ‘
Natalie.

OMG. 3rd gallery? WOWWW. CONGRATULATIONSSS Aishiii πŸ€— I am so sorry I have not been active @ your shop. Actually, I have been inactive in this Avi. section except for Alisha' gallery. I just visit her gallery only for a particular reason other than that I have left this place for few reasons 😳 Anyhow. I am SOOO happy for you, hun!!!! You are a rockstart and o man, seeing the freebies on first page I can tell since I am visiting after so long, so yeah I can tell that you have been getting better all the time. That's some fabulous work out there. And there are a LOT, LOT of varied styles and colorings in there. Totally artisitc. Especially the one's like the first two just stole my heart 😳

Keep this amazing flawless work coming in! I shall try and drop in more 😳 Hope you open many many manyyy more galleries cause you're one of the better sigmakers out there!!!! Love youu.. Hope all's good! MUAHHH πŸ€—

Came into your gall for the first time and I LOVE your work! It's amazing! I really love this sig 
You needed an eighth post, so here I am...again.πŸ˜†
 Hey Aishwarya! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ( Now I have written the full name πŸ˜ƒ, Happy ?) πŸ€—  ... Ok, coming back to my usual tone πŸ˜† - Aishi πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—... Third Gall!!!  β­οΈ Wow!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Congrats!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³  ... And these πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ are for the newspaper touch- 'Breaking news abut the New Bakery in the neighbourhood'!!  β­οΈ  Really Really Enjoyed that writing!!!  β­οΈ  It was Sooo creative!!! ⭐️  Wonderful!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

With  Lots of Best wishes Dear!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—  Waiting to see more and more Great (and Divine) creations! πŸ˜ƒ  Love you ❀️