Fan Fictions

OS Completed Pg. 20: ~You're mine...Forever~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

AllOfTheStarss

AllOfTheStarss

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I loved it:]
It was written in a great way!
Please continue and add me to your PM list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Completed Pg. 20: ~You're mine...Forever~ (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marci

Goldie

Marci

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hiii everyone!!!! Hope ya'll are good!!!
So yes I decide to continue on, because of reading all the lovely comments:)
Thank you sooo much...I really appreciate it:)
Neways here's the 2nd part..read and enjoy and dont forget to Comment:)

~At Raizada mansion 2 days before the wedding~

Arnav was in his studies looking over some files, when exasperated, he threw them down on the table. He closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath. He seemed so'restless these couple of days, and he had couldn't figure out the reason why. It was raining lightly outside. Arnav got up from his chair and gazed out the window. Two years, it has been two years since he saw her.

The rain reminded him of how much she loved to dance outside when it rained, how innocent and blissful she was prancing around without a care in the world. How much he adored her cuteness when she behaved like a little child. Arnav couldn't understand why these past few days her memories have been haunting him more than ever, not that they haven't been for two years, but he was not angry, which he didn't understand why. Before when he thought about her, he used to get very upset, but the two years of pinning to see her beautiful face, hold her graciously, listen to her angel like voice chit chat away, stabbed at his heart, made him feel like his breath was caught. "Why, why do I feel so restless, like something is happening to her and I'm not there to save her?" "No why should I care, no why shouldn't you care?"A voice inside him retorted.

Arnav went back and sat on his chair, and without realizing what he was doing he opened the very last drawer of his desk. And there was a small memory box, which he opened with a key, and as he opened the lid the first thing his saw was two strikingly chocolate brown eyes staring back at him, then the smile which made his heart melt. There lay the picture of his soul, his reason to breath, his only incomplete desire, his happiness, his one and only love. Arnav hadn't opened the box for two years, but he didn't know why he had opened it today. It was as if a sixth sense was telling him that she was out there waiting for him, calling his name out. He shut the lid, and closed his eyes, and memories of her laughter, her voice was echoing louder than ever, it felt as if she was right there next to him. Arnav opened his eyes immediately hoping to see her there, but no, no one was there except for him and loneliness. He opened the box again and adored her precious belongings that he has kept close to his heart. As much as he tried, he couldn't forget her, he could never forget her.

"Khushi" Arnav spoke softly, after two years of not uttering her name. His voice sounded as if he was calling out to her, to let her know that he hasn't forgotten her, that he still loves her, more than his life, that he missed her every single second of his life.

There was a light knock on the door, and his Di entered the room with an envelope in her hand. Arnav quickly tried to hide the memory box back into the drawer, but failed as his Di already saw it.

"Umm, is there something you wanted Di?" Arnav asked trying to compose himself.

"No, is there something you want to tell me chote?" Anjali questioned him.

"No, umm no there's nothing I have to say?" Arnav replied not sounding very convincing.

"Chote, who are you trying to fool, me?" Anjali asked.

"What happened Di?" Arnav asked.

"Chote, don't you think that I know who you think about each and every single day, and that person was who you were thinking of right now, that you have been killing yourself inside, torturing yourself, trying to live with her memories?" "Chote if you won't tell me, go and tell her, she's the one that needs to know!!!" Anjali exclaimed, very frustrated.

"Di, what are you talking about, are you alright?" Arnav said coming close to her and trying to make her sit down.

"Please chote, please let me talk today, because i can't stand this anymore!" Anjali said almost close to tears.

Arnav was shocked to see his Di act like this.

"Ok fine Di, I will listen to whatever you say, but please at least sit down."

Anjali sat down on the couch and Arnav sat next to her.

"Ok Di please to tell me what's wrong?"

"Whats wrong? What's wrong you ask'everything chote, everything."

"Di, seriously I'm confused."

"Chote you think about Khushi all the time'you haven't forgotten her'everyday I see that same pain and regret in your eyes ever since she left'I have been seeing you suffer chote'from childhood up until now'I can't take this anymore'I can't see you torturing and killing yourself, wasting your life living in her memories'you deserve to be happy, you deserve love'" Anjali said softly with tears rolling down her cheeks."

Arnav stiffened at the mention of his Di seeing his pain, seeing that he wanted Khushi back in his life, but now seeing his Di in tears Arnav let loose of all his barriers. He wiped her tears away and held her hand.

"Di, please stop crying, you know i can't see you in tears" Arnav said with sincerity.

"Then stop hurting yourself Arnav...go and get Khushi back"

"Di, you know I can't do that, I have hurt her enough, and because of my irrational behavior she's gone from my life...Di I don't know what happened to me that day, I just couldn't keep my anger under control, I had blamed her for something she had no fault in...I hurt her because I thought she deserved to be hurt the way I was, feel the pain of losing someone you loved so dearly...But I was wrong Di, Khushi brought that happiness, that light and love into my life, she taught me how to live and to see the world in a different perspective, but in return I gave her sorrow only sorrow, how can I be so heartless as to go in front of her again and ask for forgiveness?" Arnav poured his heart out, he hadn't told anyone about how much he had been suffering for these years.

"Chote, you been going through so much, and you didn't think twice about telling your Di, that I wouldn't understand and try to help you?" Anjali asked with very much concern.

"No Di, I trust you with everything, it's just that, I had been battling with myself, to see if I made the right decision, I lost Di, I thought I had won, but it was I who ended losing as much as her. In the process of hurting her, i have hurt myself."

"Chote, then stop hurting both of yourselves, and bring Khushi back into your life, I know that she's going to forgive you, because she loves as much as you love her if not more!" Anjali said with a smile.

"No Di, I told you already that I'm not going to hurt or ruin her life anymore" Arnav said very sternly standing up.

Anjali's smile faltered, she was very upset. "Fine, go ahead suffer, hurt yourself, but the day she's really gone from life Arnav, then don't repent, don't regret it, because there will be nothing you can do about it." Anjali said with a harsh tone and got up to leave, but before she left, she put the white envelope on Arnav's desk, and said, "Just open this and make your decision, remember it's going to change your life, forever. Goodnight Chote." and with that she walked out, closing the door behind her.

Arnav was left confused, and wondered what was in the envelope that had upset Di, and wanted her to to talk suddenly about Khushi again. He walked over and picked up the envelope, wondering what was inside of it, he ripped it open and a red card fell out. Arnav picked it up and opened it and what he read made his blood turn cold, and his heartbeat stop. It felt as if his world has been split into two.

You are cordially invited to attend 

the wedding of :

Mr. Shyam Malik & Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta

We hope that you will join us in celebration of their

marriage on August 6, 2011, and bless the couple.

***************************************************************************************

Ok, so ya I had to give Arnav's side of the story...so this part is dedicated to him:) So sad rite:(

Please Like and Comment...if you want me to continue:)

Thank you

xoxo,

Marcy

PS: Everyone that wants a PM please add me as a buddy because its very time consuming to PM people one by one...Thanks:)

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 04 August 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupxxradhalovexx*nadia*rockinggirl555kscjkipkknd_asrrithuparnasunshaeyshanti4raniii2marishka.khanathiraktmistletoe22gagsycuteritzaa_mnhs2cute4u_22MsFuzzybear69MSgayatrisunshine33MaankigopiMadhu..anisha..vishrutanehaahmadcurry-sistahsiranisonarajasinghvirensasmara19sweetvidishaiamtoppertmowlaBhavz21_ArShiAshgBARUNILU_ArshiArnavKhushi1996sruthirishiarshifan91Chahhat4evamadhusquarerashgirl000sarozzjessjazzsihutanya_viixrayniru273mirnaliniYazzy91aroosheehemvb-sia-m-g19HonkytonkTheBlueAngel..Naina.._SK_kiran255-scarlett-cutie_mahimaCythereasparikhsharneil92Aahanaxx11FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11rsk16-Sanayaholic-laksh65daisydee425DoodleJyo.walkintomylifex--Siva--Alyaa_27.infinite.AquaBluez17trina2010Aveirodebby_11ShiningStar18cityoflights--Nargis--AttractiveAdyall-Shilpa-ll26javeyprettyasjen.hea.SK1991-Kina-Madhuri53harshdbJennyPenny

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Omg lovely !! So beautiful yet so sad Disapprove Poor Arnav baby is suffering too. awww As usual Anjali is a sweetheart Heart I hope Arnav realizes that its now or never. Update the next part soon. i will be waiting for your PM Embarrassed And yeah, Thank you for the PM Hug

Marci

peppygeek

Goldie

peppygeek

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Very nice and poignant .!
I'm looking forward to the part where Arnav interrupts the wedding and go and gets his Khushi.
Can you PM me the next time you update the story? Thanks!

Edited by pgm7 - 04 August 2011 at 1:47pm

Marci

Ishrafan11

IF-Dazzler

Ishrafan11

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Aww very nice sweet update do continue Smile

Marci

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Aww it was a little sad.Disapprove But i'm sure Arnav will stop the wedding in time! Really excited for the next part.Day Dreaming Do update soon dear.Hug

Marci

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
-Edited-

Amazing update :) Cannot wait to read what happens next :D Arnav's POV was explained very well, beyond words :) I love they way you write :) I love Anjali here, and the way you explained how he felt when he read the wedding invitation took my breath away :) Continue soon :) Sorry for the short comment, kinda short on time :( 

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 05 August 2011 at 3:55am

Marci

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
 Even though I loved the OS, it was so sad it made me cry Cry
I love the emotions that were brought out in both parts... gosh
the two idiots get back together already!

Marci

Post Reply New Post

Go to top