Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

OS Completed Pg. 20: ~You're mine...Forever~

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hi there everyone, hope ya'll are having a wonderful day, evening, night!!!
Getting to the point...ok...so I had this little scene in my head, which i thought would nice if i turned it into an OS...and mind you this is my first OS so it might not be that good...however I really want you guys to read it and comment on it (If you liked itBig smile and if you didntCry) lol but nonetheless please do read and enjoy!!!

~~You're Mine...Forever OS~~

Khushi looked at her reflection in the mirror, and what she saw was a bride to be, a wife to be, a mother to be. Wasn't this what she wanted all along? To be dressed in a traditional red garment, have herself adorned with fine jewelry, to look like the prettiest bride ever. To be married and live a happy life being the dutiful daughter-in-law, wife, mother. Then why was there no trace of happiness on her face? Khushi tried to smile, but the smile did not reach her eyes because pain and sorrow had over took them. A single tear dropped from her delicate eye, threatening for the grief she felt inside to over take her. Khushi could not fool herself into thinking that this was a tear of happiness, because she knew this tear marked the beginning of her new compromised life. No Khushi what are you thinking, she mentally asked her self.

How can she ever think of being selfish? How can she snatch everyone's happiness away, just for hers? Why can't she be strong enough to accept the fact that, she wasn't who he needed, that he did not have a place in his heart for her. Why then? Why deep down, her heart denies this and tells her that he did love her, he does love her, and he always will. She remembers the agony in his eyes, the remorse that she heard from his voice.

*Flashback*

"Because of you I have lost my childhood, my parents, my happiness. Because of you my sister and I had to grow up suffering, fighting each day to survive. Because of you my family has shattered. Because of you my will to live in this world has been long gone. Because of you the word love has turned into pure hatred for me. I want you to leave, away from my family, away from me, and most importantly away from my life." Arnav shouted with rage. 

Khushi stood there shocked, hurt, angry, resentful, emotions just running through her. Her brain was not registering anything that was going on. She felt speechless. The only thought that was running through her mind was, this was their past, a past she knew was painful for Arnav but also as much as for her. But she knew how angry he was, so he wasn't completely aware of what he was saying. But a mistake that destroyed his family and her family, how can she be blamed for it, how? Why was she being pointed out? Was she receiving the punishment for what had happened, when she wasn't even liable for it?

"Arnav please listen to me'how can you blame me for all this'what had I done?" Khushi tried to explain.

"That's enough you are well aware of what your family did to mine, and for that there is no forgiveness. Now i want you gone this instant!" Arnav said sternly.

Khushi could not believe that her world filled with love and happiness had shattered within seconds of discovering a dark past. The man she loved more than herself, more than everyone wants her to banish herself from his life. She looked up at  him meeting his angry intense yet grieving subtle eyes, trying to read them, to know that he did not mean a single word that he uttered, to reassure herself that he needed her as much as she needed him. But this time that glimpse of hope seemed at lost, the love and care in his eyes were filled with anger now. Khushi could not look into his eyes, so she lowered her gaze and tears just pooled out of her eyes as much as tried to hold them back. Arnav turned sideways gazing out the window, looking up at the gray darkening sky. Khushi knew she had to go, she knew she must leave him be. She turned around and started to walk out. Arnav heard her move and looked at her back yearningly, his heart telling him that what he was doing was wrong and that he should stop her before it's too late, but his mind invaded that thought and made him see that Khushi must pay for what happened in the past.  While leaving Khushi felt an intense gaze on her back, and she turned around to meet Arnav's yearning eyes only to see him compose himself again and look away. She turned back around and exited.

*Time may be taking us apart,thats true,but I will always be there for you.I promise that I won't forget the day we kissed or the day we met;the sky may fall & the stars may too,but I will still be thinking of you.~Unknown Author*

*End of Flashback*

Khushi was pulled out of her trance as she heard loud music, people talking and laughing. She walked out onto the balcony and looked out in the courtyard. Garima was busy making sure that the guests were having a good time, while Shashi was taking care of a few last minute things.  Khushi saw the happiness on their faces which made her feel that she could not hurt them. She looked diagonally and saw buaji laughing and chit chatting with her friends. How could she take this happiness away? 

"But how could you live a life of comprise Khushi?" and Khushi knew instantly just who that was. She turned around and saw her jeeji standing there. 

"I knocked but you didn't hear, so i let myself in." said Payal

"Oh please jeeji..."Khushi couldn't hold it in anymore. She ran to her jeeji and hugged her very tightly and started to cry.

Payal hugged Khushi, "please be quite Khushi."

"Jeeji, why must this happen to me, why? What wrong have i done to deserve this pain?" 

"Then why are you doing this Khushi, why are you ruining your life?"

"For ama, baba, and bauji"

"And you, what do you gain from this Khushi?"

"Their happiness jeeji" 

"And what about yours Khushi?...Two years Khushi, two years...for two years you have been torturing yourself, pining yourself...for two years you have been living only for him and living with just his memories...don't you think you have suffered enough...don't you think you also deserve to be happy" Payal asked almost close to tears seeing her little sister in this state.

"I remember everything jeeji, destiny played a cruel game with me, so this is the result." Khushi said in a monotone voice.

"Result...what result Khushi...you're going mad...and he's responsible for it..."

"No jeeji, please don't ever say that...he is not responsible for this...my pain is nothing compared to his pain."

"Khushi..."

"Where is jeeju...did he come?" Khushi interrupted. 

"Yes, he's downstairs"

"Oh..how is my little niece..."

Just then a girl of 4 years old came running into the room... "Mama, mama" 

"What's wrong my little angel?" Payal asked picking up her daughter. 

"Preity" Khushi called in an adoring tone. The little girl looked at Khushi and her eyes widen and glimmered. 

"Maucchhii" she said very cutely. "You look like my little dolly" she said waving the doll in Khushi's face, and she pecked Khushi on the cheek. Khushi and Payal laughed at her cuteness.

Buaji came in and saw the girls laughing and was so happy to finally see Khushi laughing. 

"Whats going on in here?" she asked jokingly.

"Oh nothing buaji" Payal replied.

"Ay, Khushi are you ready?" 

"Yes buaji"

Buaji looked at Khushi and she exclaimed with so much joy,  "Finally my betia is going to be wedded...she looks just like a princess..may no evil eye land upon her"

Khushi tried her best to smile and look happy...but Payal knew better.

"So lets go then, everyone is waiting and everything is prepared."

Buaji started to walk out and she called Payal and Preity to come with her. Payal gave Khushi one last glance, and she could read that her sister felt her pain, her dread, that she was begging Khushi to not ruin her life, to follow her heart. But Khushi had given up listening to her heart, because her wounds had not healed, nor will they ever. 

Khushi looked around her room, one last time, remembering the playful jokes her jeeji and her used to have about their future husbands, the dreams they had about being married, the future they desired. 

Two painful years she had waited, even though he never came, Khushi knew she was his and he was hers. She closed her eyes, and remembered him, his touch, his gaze, his concern, his laughter, his words, and most importantly his love, which has been embedded into her soul. 

Khushi took one last breath, leaving her past, her memories that she cherished, all behind. She stepped out of her room and closed the door behind her.

Please be kind enough to leave a comment...Please I don't bite:)

Would appreciate it a lot:)

Thank You 

xoxo, 

Marcy

Index:

Part 1: Pg. 1

Part 2: Pg. 4

Part 3: Pg. 8

Part 4: Pg. 12

Last Part 5: Pg. 20

*Epilogue: Pg. 20*

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 21 January 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuphu*ju*fanrockinggirl555kscjksananthswati2011kukupirithuparnahopalongArpita-archigagsymariyam959mistletoe22kashevtanya.dsouzasvmialu5123neahakhanAllOfTheStarss..anisha..nehaahmadvirenssiraniasmara19sweetvidishasunshine33MaankigopiMadhudiyachillrealraul2307Crazy4ArhisoapoperafanMSgayatriMsFuzzybear69sruthirishiChahhat4evaArnavKhushi1996arshifan91PristineSoulniru273mirnalinihemvbArshForEverm-g19Honkytonksihutanya_viSushaanManeetvikadesigirlniya55Alai123jessjazzPiya.DP4ROTheBlueAngelsharneil92Aahanaxx11-Sanayaholic--Paro-iqbals4eversparikhcutie_mahimakiran255-scarlett-Riyaa_FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11SanliciousJyo.ShiningStar18DoodleAlyaa_27-RushTrip-the_rainlaksh65walkintomylifex--Siva--AquaBluez17trina2010stardust-cityoflightsMissArshi-aamirkhanfanll-Shilpa-ll--Nargis--26javeyprettyasjen..Anita..-Kina-.hea.SK1991shalinii173chavvi16harshdbrechusJennyPenny

Aahanaxx11 IF-Dazzler
Aahanaxx11
Aahanaxx11

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
WOW very well written !! Clap Clap
It was truly beautiful and please continue it soon. Badly want to know what happens next Tongue And PM me Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siraniMarci

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
That was really good. Please do continue.. Hopefully it's Arnav at the alter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Marcy !!!Hug

This is simply brilliant! And too romantic! Totally loved it.Embarrassed Can't wait to read what happens next. Really want Arnav to come and stop the wedding. Please update soon and add me to your PM list.Smile

Edited by Wafa_94 - 03 August 2011 at 5:05pm

Marci

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Wow very nice do continue cant wait so see what happens next Smile

Marci

FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Marcy!!
Loved the OS. It was sad, but romantic sad, with hope that all is not lost. (I'm not sure I made sense there...LOLLOL).
Anyways, I'd love it if you continued with this...its quite open ended.
I really hope either Arnav is sitting in the mandap waiting..or comes and stops her wedding and says he's willing to forget the past and start afresh!!
Looking forward to what you might have in store!!
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minxieMarci

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written, please continue!!!  please add me to ur pm list when u update

Marci

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Marci

Go to top