I think we deserve to celebrate!

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THE WEDDING IS OVER!!!!!   Woohooo  🥳

I know everyone is tense over the Naitik/Akshara fight but i'm sure they will work it out some how. And I think we are going to get some seriously romantic scenes, I think this is really going to change Akshara and shes going to make it up to him (and us 😉).

In the mean time we really should be happy that this long, boring, dragged out, 3 month long wedding is finally over!!!!   I was getting tired of seeing them in the same clothes for the past 5-7 days and all the relatives!!!  OH BROTHER!!!!  They need to go home.

Things we have to deal with:

1.  Naitik and Akshara,  God knows whats going to happen there.  He is really upset with her.
2. Gollu Mollu Anshu.  God give us patience!
3.  Rashmi:  I hope you guys don't think she's actually gone???   No way!!!  She will be back in a few days, when Mr. Dracula takes off for the USA without her.  I guarantee it!

But if we can handle this horrible wedding since April (Maybe longer) then I know we can handle anything.  This was the worst track Yeh Rishta has ever had.

So in the mean time, lets celebrate!  😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes me too happy that the wedding is over..but tensed about naksh...will naitik forgive akshi...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
forget naksh...does that mean rr will take bindiya back...and mohit take nando back...and

hopefully rashmi will stay away...but not with my luck...

is there noone on the screen who can shake akshara to her senses,,,she way she was crying as if she is going to have a collapse...

i felt like gong through the tv screen, shaking her up and slapping her to bring her to her senses...

SHE looked over the top PATHETIC and sickening...maybe that was why rashmi seemed so happy to leave...waving like HER ROYAL HIGHNESS>..without the tiara...

someone pls. remind me, what do we like about akshara again...forgot lately with all the drama queen tears and dwaddling back and crying in her mommys arms...time for a mayka break...

whowever said naitik fight is making it worse is absolutely right...it is like fuel to the fire...or glycerine to the tears...
haafizah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wedding is over great it is a celebration

i was gettin fed up seeing all the preperations , and the problems that came in between

har ek choti cheez ka kitna bara tamaasha karte tha

itni lami nandu ki shaadi nahin thi