Am here to offer WU/MG drop in the following countries
Malaysia
USA.
Sweden
Uk

Bank drops in the following countries
Malaysia
USA

I can pick up WU/MG in malaysia in few minutes and i can pick up any name so do not worry about sending with my drop name because i can pick up cash in any name.
Malaysian pick up is within an hour while other countries takes few more time. i have to be honest with anyone interested.

I send you back ur % as soon as possible through ur prefered choice of transfer.
Contact me to talk about the terms to which we will work on.

Bank drops is for bigger amount and not small amount of transfers. If you can do login of a very big amount, then contact me for more details.

Add me for more info. cimaskozy@yahoo.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU/MG and bank drop services" in MTV India Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.