Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hi all! Hug

So the other day I was watching this episode of YPNHK ...yeah, I cant help... I keep watching the pre marriage episodes again and again.. anyways, so I was watching this scene, and found that Abeers muffler thingy around his neck appeared differently in each shot... had anyone noticed this before?  I wasn't on IF when it was aired for the first time, so I dunno if anyone noticed. I thought I'll share it with y'all here..

Check from 3:52 to around 5:00... that muffler/scarf thingy around his neck is wrapped differently in each shot!  Big smile   If no one noticed it before, I take full credit of the discovery Approve

That he looks oh-so-cute HeartHeart  in watever way that damned muffler is wrapped around his neck is a different matter alltogether Stern Smile

Oh those days!!  I wish someone would make a love story with Yarav as leads...  even if it ran for just a few months.. sigh!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2.Tanya.fj08-Aysha---Ratna--chinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone noticed this before?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
yeah tanu, noticed that

but it is so much fun to re watch it... keeps the hope of watching yarav in a new show alive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I did I did!!!Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--chinuchinu

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Tanu   Hug...kya observation  Thumbs Up...i never noticed the scarf...when YaRav are in the same frame i have so much ferrari to do i must have missed this Embarrassed...thank u for the video...it made me Confused and Big smile at the same time...the title song is so close to my heart...brings back so many memories...truly pal pal dil ke paas Heart...coming to the scene that just made us fall deeper in love with AbHer and the chath ...how adorable were my cuties Day Dreaming...loved their whole convo and how they fall asleep resting on each other...too cute Smile

the image

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellechinuchinu

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hii TanuHug
   i noticed it too long ago...watched these episodes  again n again ..n today because of u watched it again thanks dear...hope we see this lovely couple again on screen...love yarav...

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hey ratna dearHug
thanks for this creation..the pic of yarav is so cute n u made it more cuter..love yarav simply awesome n magical couple

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Too cute Ratna Ma!! Hug

I think I'll make that my siggy...  I'm currently watching that episode and they both are just... mmm...mmm...good! Heart

@Bhavna - Sure, anytime! Big smile If you find something interesting while watching it again and again and again, please do share!

@Shrek - you did you did?Tongue

--Ratna--chinuchinu

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Bhawna    Hug...thank u for liking the creation...and do share your thoughts on YaRav and AbHer...would love to hear them  Smile

Tanu   Hug...thank u sooo much ...for this post and for liking the creation...u are watching that epi...love the way they tease each other...can watch those pre marriage epis again and again...they were too good Day Dreaming

the image

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top