Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archielicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations for ur new thread!!

well deserved gurl!!
the part was amazing ..thank ridzi the truth is finally out..gosh waiting for the reactions of others!!
the wifey thing was cute..poor anushka how must she would hav felt!!
continue soon
thnx for pm.
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part loved it...so thats the mystery ...rohail was dead ,wow amazing brains medzi LOL CONGO FOR NEW THREAD
KaJen_AR_DMG thumbnail
hey Medzi

srry..i know i'm super late..*insert huge convincing pout here*

look at all those updates tht i missed😒...
*sighhh*

but OMGoshhh..
YESSS!

the mystery is finally revealed!!
woohoo..🥳 party at my place!!..
naaah..jk..(i'm already booked for my 'surprise' bday party..yup thts right, its suppose to be a surprise, but i guess imma just hav to act surprised..😲 <<<hows tht??😆..)

anywayz..
nuf bak bak bout moi..

now onto ur update..ahemm..i mean updatesss.. ( i missed out on a whooole lot!)

i m effin (excuse moi>>in french accent😉) sooo glad tht THE mystery of the year is finally revealed!!

ohhh i hope ridz gets better soon

and ohhh M Geee..tht  vm cum precap is sooo..HOOOT!
cnt wait!..till anushka says bye to Armaan...and till the nxt update!!

MEDZiii...
UPDaaaTE...JALDiii  (audio:  dramatic😆..)

will be waiting!

Luv,
Eager *insert drooling mouth here*
ooops..i mean

Luv,
Aashi <3

DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😉look whos here😛
(Edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG OMG Munnni i just read all of ur FF now!!😲😲😲😲😲😲It Uhmazing dunno in which world i was b4but atleast i am glad i got to know abt this ff !Its awesum!!👏Who would believe a 13 year old kiddo wrote this😆😆ooops ok sholly u r not a kiddo!!😛I just love the story!!Now i am soo curious about the next installment hmmm i want more AR scenes now😍Letsee how Armaan apologizes😆😆😆😆!Munni now this Sheila of urs is gonna spam ur FF if u dont update sooon!!😈i want next part asap
Edited by love_dmg1 - 12 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
resss

***** edited********

Hey Big Congrats for new thread yaar

And this FF is amazing,
kya pata iss FF ke 7 ya 8 thread to  chale hi jae

Again,

BIGGG CONGRATS
Edited by prachi_mjht - 12 years ago
ksg_farhan thumbnail
congrats for new thread
Awesome part.finally truth is out. I am waitting for next ins.
Cont soon.
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
loved it
cont soon
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally loved it.. waiting for the next part
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

*edited*

This is the fourth time I've tried to edit and if it deletes again then ill kill someone :) anyway I loved the chapter! Okay so it was so cute how armaan was really worried about riddhima... His concern showed me that he loved her! Hahaha anushka.. He cares about riddhima more than you :P I know i used to like Anushka but now she just annoys me! I want her to get out of my ammys life and marry ranvir! And OMG the doctor thought they were married? That was so funny! I was laughing so much imagining how anushkas face looked then rofl. And the poor doc was so upset when he realized they weren't married... But don't worry doctor in a few years they'll come to you and theyll be married and have their first baby..awww shoo sweet :) and everyone talking at the same time was cute.. I could really imagine that happening in Dmg with the fast rewind music on..I miss the old gang so much :(

And OMG the rohail wasn't the real rohail? :O and the CCTV was fake? :O and haha I always knew riddhima was the person on the phone! So she helped them all this time and got them out of trouble? She is so sweet! But why didn't she tell anyone? If she told then they couldve helped her! And for once anushka is right... She has such a pure heart :) and why did ranvir only ask anushka that question? It's because he has feelings for her! He finds excuses to talk to her ;) dude they are a match made in heaven like AR so please Jaldi make them get together! And poor armaan he feels so guilty! But u wasn't his fault, I wouldve done the same thing if I was him! And I love ranvir... He is such a nice and supportive friend :) and I'm happy that armaan is apologizing :) and when they were teasing each other and arguing it was cuteee <3

I am so happy to have an AR scene after such a long time! I can't believe riddhima forgave him so quickly! I love her character in this FF! and it was so cute how armaan stared at her face in the car... He really loves her :) and omg the last scene was the best one... When he carried riddhima to her room! And she is so cute... She asked him for a Teddy :) now I wanna see more AR scenes! And I love the banner <33 and I couldn't watch the preview on my phone but I'm sure it was amazing! And lastly Congo for this thread... I'm so happy for you :) but I'm sad that I wasnt here from the beginning :( update jaldi and ily <3

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congragulations for tis new thread..👏great going girl...👍🏼🤗

so finally d truth is out..so many twists n dramas done by ridhima..!😛 greatt.. waiting to read d reaction of armaan after hearing al tis..😳