Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ok i'm straight about one thing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Well him going all LA LA LA was enough surprise for us today. 
So khushi fallling for a rich typically rude arrogant ABUSIVE man whats so great about that????
It would so bring down her character
 sooo Arnav needs to fall in love first. Realize his folly with the whole LA fiasco. Then he needs her out of his life BEFORE there are any advancements in Khushis and his relationship. 
I would detest the fact that he's all Rabba veing with Khushi while he's playing house house with LA.
Plus Khushi should never accept a man who is living in with another woman.

Come to think of it. Bichari khushi she has 2 hots hunks after her. Well 1 and a half. Abhaas is not my type but i could see why some people think he is hot. He does have a nice body. Anyhow so 2 hot bodied men. One has a wife and one has a pretend wife. GREAT. Now can Khushi have a normal man in her life who respects her for who and what she is and treats her right. THEN Shyam can buzz off and Arnav can buzz LA off and really fall for Khushi.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardkashevsvmiPrasRasradiationTheBlueAngelkitty25smithasrkdaisyluvFebruaryFlowerS.Stephyshilparoxxpakpearlmonsi08walkintomylifexsweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ok i'm straight about one thing" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLur post cracked me up
especially luv d 'rabba veing' nd 'house house wid La'ROFLROFL
seriusly agree wid u Khushi deserves firsthand not secondhandEmbarrassed
i hope La buzzes off playing house house wid NaniLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationpakpearl

svmi

svmi

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. I am puzzled by Arnav's insistence on La

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Yea ur abs. right...i mean ASr n khushi's jodi is like...we all want to see it..but pratically..he needs LA off his back...if he falls for khushi n is all...omgg..i love u..ur mine crap..hes cheating on LA..n khushi...cuz obs. noone wud want a man or a bf..who has a side gf...i mean we see all this happening now..i mean ur attracted to a guy who has a gf.. n the guy is attracted to u..cuz he finds his gf borin n only has her for the sake of having her...its still i think not right...both of them will be cheating each other n LA..i mean thts kinda low on morale...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that once Khushi knows that La is living in with Arnav (even though they are not it the same room) she will back off and not even consider a relationship with Arnav. No matter how she feels for him. This may actually be a cause for frustration for our dear Raheeszada oops i meant Raizada brat. would love to see him longing for Khushi with La clinging to his neck and him feeling like its a Phansi ka Fanda.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardradiation

walkintomylifex

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
lolls rabba veingLOL
and yeah totally agree.well well saidThumbs Up

Edited by ainimonaya - 04 August 2011 at 9:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.