Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmsms thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thts ok billa. no need to say sorry yaar. i know u enough. but i got really shocked to see such posts cause i didnt say anything bad not insult anybody. anyway from now on i dont care wht others say i just pray for salman to get another all time blocboster . thnks for being here billa u are a great frind. im sure salman is proud of u
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mmsms

thts ok billa. no need to say sorry yaar. i know u enough. but i got really shocked to see such posts cause i didnt say anything bad not insult anybody. anyway from now on i dont care wht others say i just pray for salman to get another all time blocboster . thnks for being here billa u are a great frind. im sure salman is proud of u

Just Relax Dear... Chill...๐Ÿ˜Š
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

so now people call me a newbi salman fan . excuse me its been more thn a year tht im here but i hardly comment. and to ur information im a diehard fan of sallu for years and im from iran. billa knows me even sallufan knows me. im in other salman sites too. u better check my other posts too. something interesting tht i didnt insult anybody and even salman fans are targetting me. well if as u say u are really salman fans and im not then atleast learn from him and dont judge people so easily.i love him and and i think he is the best atleast for me. all the best for bodyguard and i will never post again here. i didnt know even salman fans will start bashing me. anyway all the best for him. bye guys. just pray for bodyguard to break records casue even his iranian fans are waiting for it. i know haters again will start bashing me thts ur job do it anyway.bye

Sorry, don't want you to go. I think I have actually seen you post in many Salman topics so apologize personally๐Ÿ˜Š Also, you may have noticed  I think I and Tzhara were the one's who liked your post. ๐Ÿ‘

Its just that so many people making claims lately, especially on how much they adore Salman, and then in turn just trash him.  . ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyhow, you have your right to your opinion whether you support Salman or not, and have right to post here in this section.

But personally happy to know that you are a staunch Salman supporter. ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
This is hillarious. When people are insecure then they tend to bash their own mates.๐Ÿ˜Š
mmsms thumbnail
thnks for saying tht. i already forgot it and ya im always here to supprt salman. thtnks again
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

thnks for saying tht. i already forgot it and ya im always here to supprt salman. thtnks again

your welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

@SG/VJ, we Salman supporters are not insecure. We say what comes to our minds, we don't hide behind other ID's , etc.  The only reason I mistook the top maker  was because there  have been people misrepresenting themselves, and when someone says a person may be pretending I do take that into account, but at same time when I realize that I may be wrong I admit it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK OK OK HE CAN ACT! But some dont have to believe the same you know...In my OWN OPINION he was a much better actor in the 90's and early 2000's but now he acts as himself which I dont like. More newbies coming on and Salman Khan ka drama phirse shuru...

@Shashi!! HAHAHA That picture was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ