Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Aug 3rd Epi discussion

coolkitty_23 IF-Rockerz
coolkitty_23
coolkitty_23

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Wow! A very good episode..I cannot believe they cleared Malti's confession confusion this soon. But I have a deep sense of hate for Shobha, can she be any more selfish? She suggests Malti to sell Malti's mangalsutra but hides her when she realizes she has one too!! Is she a mother? what a shame. 

Truly felt bad for Pashu and Chedi..I am scared either one of them might do something in this state of mind.Toasty really screwed this up for everyone, even though she meant well. For once Tej did stand up for what he believed in. His anger wasnt misplaced, I though have a slight feeling Pashu might side with Toasty, since I think he does feel and know what the truth is and that Malti has probably changed for good.. I hope Sudha lets Toasty have it! Toasty single handedly destroyed the peace of her family...kahte hai na, some people cannot handle too much happiness...Ouch

~Naina

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BsankJotz_92scinerdvik rocksakash08bbbccc-desiresoul--sahasra-niveditha

Ramyasubbu Groupbie
Ramyasubbu
Ramyasubbu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
You would be singing a different tune about Toasty had Malti n Pashu united without the accident. She is just trying to help Pashu give a second chance to his wedding. There is no shame in that. I am also disappointed with Tej's behaviour. Getting angry is okay but everytime suggesting separation is such a spineless, immature, fickleminded husband. Which wife and husband don't have issues in life. Saying separation..separation everytine is foolish. Here the main villain is Malti's mom. She needs to be tackled.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123shorti21scinerdbbbccc

coolkitty_23 IF-Rockerz
coolkitty_23
coolkitty_23

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramyasubbu

You would be singing a different tune about Toasty had Malti n Pashu united without the accident. She is just trying to help Pashu give a second chance to his wedding. There is no shame in that. I am also disappointed with Tej's behaviour. Getting angry is okay but everytime suggesting separation is such a spineless, immature, fickleminded husband. Which wife and husband don't have issues in life. Saying separation..separation everytine is foolish. Here the main villain is Malti's mom. She needs to be tackled.

I wouldnt be singing a different tune, actually my tune never changed since the starting of this pashu malti track. I always proclaimed tht toasty had her heart in the right place, but her mind and the way she went around doing it was wrong! It is not upto toasty to unite pashu and malti, its only upto both of them. Pashu did not go there to unite with malti but to tell her tht if she truly had changed, then to leave the town.  Tej is fickle minded no doubt and the only point tht i would agree with you is, he is foolish enough to threaten with separation everytime. But I think, this time, any husband would choose to be a son first, and a husband later. I do not blame tej for his outburst. 
~Naina,assertively!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksakash08

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

You would be singing a different tune about Toasty had Malti n Pashu united without the accident.

None of us who did not like Toasty's role in this, would sing any other tune irrespective of whatever happens in Pashu-Malti's life.

For me, unless Malti bows down to Ved and apologizes for all the misdeed and Ved forgives her - she has no place within Chatur' family..

charging someone like Ved for molestation can not be pardoned and she is not a kid that she could not stop her mom from such  a disgraceful act. she is to be blamed equally.   

vik rocksLakhnawi_Begum

Ramyasubbu Groupbie
Ramyasubbu
Ramyasubbu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
When you start a discussion expressing your views/opinions strongly we as readers can have a differed opinion on the same topic. I guess people who think Toasty is handling this wrong have a right to put forth their views and people who think she is handling this right have a right to put forth theirs. 

chit9changumangu123

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

When you start a discussion expressing your views/opinions strongly we as readers can have a differed opinion on the same topic. I guess people who think Toasty is handling this wrong have a right to put forth their views and people who think she is handling this right have a right to put forth theirs. 
offc .. u r right.. and there r many who thinks in ur way.. after all we are debating.. not fighting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyasubbu

Lakhnawi_Begum Goldie
Lakhnawi_Begum
Lakhnawi_Begum

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I really hope that toasty stops trying to shove Malti down everyone's throats ji. Malti should be the one trying her hardest, not Toasty. I'm tired of Toasty and her antics.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

popat1232vik rocksakash08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index