Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
                                   Abhaas Mehta (shyam) : Interview

Hey everyone Hug: as promised : i'm up with abhhas's mehta's interview  taken by meBig smile soo if interested ; and i hope so , Do read it and be free to post Other Questions too so i can ask Everything to Abhhas JiWink i guess no one is liking him as Shyam but i'm sure you'll like him As ABHAASTongue Here uu Go ! Enjooy !!

Abhaas Mehta Hey how are u ?

- hello everyone!!im doing great..and i hope so are you all!! :)

Can u give us a brief introDuction of You plz ( For your fans ) 

- firstly..i hate the word fans so id rather that we use the words audience or viewers or else, if you'll may allow me to,then friends!!
im abhaas,24 years old...as you all know im playing a lawyer in the show...im also one in real too..i finished my graduation in law 2 years back from pune..im from bombay..but still relatively new here..i went to a boarding school in class 4 was there till my 12th..then i did my law from pune..that lasted for 5 years. i got my first break in tv with bairi piya on colours..then i did devi on imagine and then laado on colours...and this being my 4th show..so im pretty much new in this industry as well :)

How came IPKKND ? How did u got the role ? What's the show which gived you Most fame ?

- well, ive always aspired to become an actor since my childhood..i did a lot of theater in school and a number of short films for FTII, pune in my college days..once i came back to bombay for good,after my grad, i joined anupam kher's actor prepares and immediately after that became a part of a theater group called lakshaya arts..that dealt with amateur theater..i kept auditioning and in a few months got my first show bairi piya..thats how i got into tv.
i believe its not a show, but a character that makes you popular...love him or hate him but shyam is getting the viewers' notice, so i guess its ipkknd :)

well, back in march i was shooting for a show on colours, which unfortunately got scrapped before it cud hit the screen..so immediately i was called by the cvs here to give a screen test for the role of shyam..and so i did..within a few days i was a part of this show :)

What Do you like in Shyam ? how is he ?

- hmmm...i love the calmness and composure of shyam..and the ease with which he gets his way...you will see that in the coming episodes..he's a smooth talker..a charmer with a flamboyant personality...he can make you believe 2+2 is 5 and not 4, if he wants to..thats his confidence and power of conviction...love that :)

If not an actor ? What would u be ?

- if i wasn't an actor then without a doubt i'd be a fitness professional...even though i can't imagine not being an actor..this is my life :)

What was the sequence You had more fun shooting?

7- the best scene..or rather the scene where i had most fun shooting was my entry scene..if you'll saw it then you'd know what i mean..i had never done something like that and it was so exciting!! :D

What do You hate the most ?

i hate to accept defeat without even giving it a try

What do u love the most ?

- i love my family and friends the most :)

Who's your Favorite Co-Star so who's s the one with who u can get well the most?

- thats a real tough one!! everyone has been so good to me..im relatively the junior most on this show, work wise and age wise..and there is so much to learn from each and everyone..with the tonnes of experience they've got..i've shot with deepali, sanaya and buaji the most so far...and since my accident everyone,cast and crew, they have all been so co-operating and take care of the fact that im not uncomfortable at any given point..my e.p, director, cvs, dop,lightmen,..everybody...ive done a show with deepali before so we've been friends for over a year...but the rest were new to me..but they all accepted me into this show with big hearts..sanaya is like an elder sister and buaji is like a mom..they get food for me from their homes..they know my fetish for rajma so they surprise me by getting it to the sets :)...ive only recently started shooting with the raizadas but even there i am made to feel like home..id met barun and daljeet before and worked with akash in earlier scenes..so we had already become good friends..and even mami, mamaji and nani are brilliant and there is just soo much fun during shoots..its just too good to be true..so singling out one is impossible :)

Define Them in One Word

- sanaya- livewire
barun- style
daljeet- pure
akshay- comedy
deepali- sweet
buaji- adorable
nani- i met today for the 1st time
sana- just a brief interaction one day for a very short time

any special fan ? 

no fans please...so many viewers have become such good friends in the past few days that naming one will be unfair..i cant do that to my buddies :)

Favorite Bollywood/Hollwyood Actor & Actress ?

- hindi cinema fav actors- sanjay dutt and hrithik roshan
fav female actors - kajol and chitrangada singh
hollywood fav actors- johnny depp and robert downey jr
fav female actors- sandra bullock michelle
rodriguez

Favorite color , Dish , Films?

- fav colour - black
fav dish- pizzas :P
fav films- kabhi haan kabhi na and the pursuit of happyness

A Message For Your Fans Plz ?

thank you all for liking the show so far..i hope you do so in the future as well. we will do our best to make sure that you're entertained!! thanks :)

_________________________________________________________________

That's it for todaayBig smile : i shall come back with more soon ! Aleast i hope so ! Inshallah Embarrassed

bdw Ramzan Mubarak to everyoneHug

M A R I A < 3

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 03 August 2011 at 11:31am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

MSA_SUD-Tanu-Samiyyaasiri25Rin630luvtwilight19amara23ArnavKhushi1996dhivykhalida4uashlok4everniru273Shaily.KhaLidaHmarisol45Prabhkalludisco_diva_SK_daisyluv-Sneha25-FebruaryFlowerP.Srinivasshabs_89smithasrkSunriseGreennoorie_shypersonS.StephyJyo.Infofanstardust-Sidda8-MariaMars-walkintomylifexAquaBluez17IndefiniteLOVEGunseeratmiraareMillerrr88ShiningStar18rechup_NiShI_ash91CandYlicious_S-Jahnvi-adits7scarlet.moonaa123.80DiyaSmomma1128angelic shaztvshowfanSK1991-AquaMermaiden-anitamalikRavishingSaRun-tanthyaSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ Abhaas Mehta } Interview" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Looks likes he is an straightforward chap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENMillerrr88

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
he told sanaya is like an elder sister lol!!

nims6Mariaa.RD

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
wow thanks for sharing tht. seems like a rele sweet guy!

Mariaa.RDtvshowfan

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Abhaas is truly a sweet heart and I applaud him for taking up such a difficult role. It's so sweet he looks up to Sanaya like an elder sis. I wish him great luck with this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MySaruntvshowfanMariaa.RD

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nice interview.Thanks for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Love him
Seems to be a cool down to earth person with a heart of gold
wish all the very best and success in his works

Mariaa.RD

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
wait is this real?

Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.