Sasural Simar Ka

They Could have Had Simar sit in for The Sindoor

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 The show could have been less extreme about Simar being absent from her marriage ceremony  ..
For instance Instead of The Bright sensible Bua standing and watching Prem adorn rolly with the sindoor she should have turned of the lights or something to stop this from happenning .
Then somehow she could have got simar into the spot ...and atleast prem could have fulfilled the last important sacred marriage ritual on Simar .
But I think The storyline of the soap is totally on this bride exchange and the consequences occuring from this situation .
No One - no consummation of marriage ... ,rift between bride and groom ??? same old same old 👎🏼 yaaawwwnnn
Reminds me of the zee soap  Amanat .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the serial is going to turn like the movie aaina.maybe in the future.  what is roli's age i think she is 18 because they said she is in twelfth standard.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But atleast in Amanat, the girls were both of marriageable age. And also, the girl ran away because she did not like the groom.. not something completely ridiculous like this where exchange again for bidaai.. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u know guys they were actually doing the light thing before.. but they makers changed their mind at the last min..
kavitha_gurram thumbnail
Are u sure Roli is studying in 12th standard?I think she was studying 10th or 11th
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
isnt she 13 or something..
coz rohan is not  18 years old