Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

They Could have Had Simar sit in for The Sindoor

klueless IF-Dazzler
klueless
klueless

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
 The show could have been less extreme about Simar being absent from her marriage ceremony  ..
For instance Instead of The Bright sensible Bua standing and watching Prem adorn rolly with the sindoor she should have turned of the lights or something to stop this from happenning .
Then somehow she could have got simar into the spot ...and atleast prem could have fulfilled the last important sacred marriage ritual on Simar .
But I think The storyline of the soap is totally on this bride exchange and the consequences occuring from this situation .
No One - no consummation of marriage ... ,rift between bride and groom ??? same old same old Thumbs Down yaaawwwnnn
Reminds me of the zee soap  Amanat .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i think the serial is going to turn like the movie aaina.maybe in the future.  what is roli's age i think she is 18 because they said she is in twelfth standard.
nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
But atleast in Amanat, the girls were both of marriageable age. And also, the girl ran away because she did not like the groom.. not something completely ridiculous like this where exchange again for bidaai.. 
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
u know guys they were actually doing the light thing before.. but they makers changed their mind at the last min..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

kavitha_gurram Newbie
kavitha_gurram
kavitha_gurram

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Are u sure Roli is studying in 12th standard?I think she was studying 10th or 11th
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
isnt she 13 or something..
coz rohan is not  18 years old

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index