Fan Fictions

Meeting Of The Hearts: ~Part 1-2 Pg 16, pg 23~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 23

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_LOVER

cont soon

Will try to dear...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meeting Of The Hearts: ~Part 1-2 Pg 16, pg 23~ (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

hey congratsss

Thanks Lavalina... Will text you on ur num, i completely forgot about itLOL

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RheaKSG4eva

Wow! :D
Is this really your first FF?
Well doesnt seem to be!
You are truly AMAZING at words! :)
Do cont. soon!
Thanks for the PM!
Love
Rhea

Yeah, it is my very first FF, and it's so close to my heartWink..

Thanks a bunchBlushing
Actually worked really hard on the parts to portray their feelings.. Am glad that apparently you like it...

You are welcome dear...

Regards
Liashna

ARKJ_4EVER

IF-Rockerz

ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey princess hi!!!

The precap is really interesting!!! so Riddhima is gonna meet Armaan...yipee!!!!!! but there's a lot of twists coming isn't it???

Friendship? Dostana  LOL? or Pyar?..uff ka confusion hai, just like Riddhima was in DMG!!! 
will Riddhima gets her chance, will Armaan be able to get his lady love or...??? so many questions...

update soon!!!!!

Tc
Muahhh

PranishtaHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liashna

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Heyaaa!

Okay firstly can I say WOW, I was not expecting my name to be among such writers, thank you so much ;) By the way the name is Priyanka. heheh

Okay I seriouslyy and Honestly was not expecting such quality especially from someone's first FF! This is straight going to one of my favourite FF's and thats just with the prologue. WOW, The way you played with your words and conveyed their emotions honestly blew me away. As I said, I was so shocked and Suprised to see such beautiful Writing, Please Keep Writing! ;)

At First, I seriously thought it was a Sidma- Arsh FF, Lol, I was kind dreading the outcome of their conversation. I though Sid had finally confessed his Love through the Diary and that Ridhimma was ready to accept Sid as her better half, I was honestly Devasted. AHhahaaaha And then Things took an unexpected turn- for the better atleast for the AR fans! It was just simply beautiful!

Divorce, aye? WWOWOWWOWOWWEEE (No disrepect to other fans but meh ;) ) and she is going to meet Armaan now YAYAYAYAA! As soon as Armaan's name was mentioned, I danced- quite literally. I was like Hope is not lost, AR are meant to be ;) Hopefully! but the Preview has got me scared and by the way loved the way you wrote the preview, amazing summary.

I LOVE THIS FF! Please continue soon!

xx Priyanka.

Liashna

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
hey dear
CONRATSSS FOR UR NEW FF
sound interesting
if it is AR ff then pm me
thanks for pm
plzzz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiashnaARKJ_4EVER

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

Hey princess hi!!!

The precap is really interesting!!! so Riddhima is gonna meet Armaan...yipee!!!!!! but there's a lot of twists coming isn't it???

Friendship? Dostana  LOL? or Pyar?..uff ka confusion hai, just like Riddhima was in DMG!!! 
will Riddhima gets her chance, will Armaan be able to get his lady love or...??? so many questions...

update soon!!!!!

Tc
Muahhh

PranishtaHug 

Hi honey!!

Thanks for commenting yaar...Wink I mean it from heartBig smile

Yup, loads of twist... You know how I am..LOL

Please don't say updates soon princess, at least not U... U know how our schedule is right now... Plus results are imminentCry... God, hope all is well...Wink

Love you Pran...

Mwaaa Sis.Heart

ARKJ_4EVER

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

Heyaaa!

Okay firstly can I say WOW, I was not expecting my name to be among such writers, thank you so much ;) By the way the name is Priyanka. heheh

Okay I seriouslyy and Honestly was not expecting such quality especially from someone's first FF! This is straight going to one of my favourite FF's and thats just with the prologue. WOW, The way you played with your words and conveyed their emotions honestly blew me away. As I said, I was so shocked and Suprised to see such beautiful Writing, Please Keep Writing! ;)

At First, I seriously thought it was a Sidma- Arsh FF, Lol, I was kind dreading the outcome of their conversation. I though Sid had finally confessed his Love through the Diary and that Ridhimma was ready to accept Sid as her better half, I was honestly Devasted. AHhahaaaha And then Things took an unexpected turn- for the better atleast for the AR fans! It was just simply beautiful!

Divorce, aye? WWOWOWWOWOWWEEE (No disrepect to other fans but meh ;) ) and she is going to meet Armaan now YAYAYAYAA! As soon as Armaan's name was mentioned, I danced- quite literally. I was like Hope is not lost, AR are meant to be ;) Hopefully! but the Preview has got me scared and by the way loved the way you wrote the preview, amazing summary.

I LOVE THIS FF! Please continue soon!

xx Priyanka.

Hey Priyanka... 

Love your name, well one for my fav actress is Piggy ChopsWink.. And 2nd the name just dunno why, but always have a kinda magnet which attracts me.LOL

You are welcome dear...Well, I sincerely love all the pieces that you wrote... It was as if portraying every particular thing in my mind's eye... I could live the painLOL, and rarely the blissTongue...

The stories are still etched in my mind... And they made me cry... So inspired by you and the awesome writers present in this forum... Credit has to be given duly, right?

Well, I can't really say if it's AR or SR... am seriously not into fan bases but since it's necessary for the story, i'll have to pick up one...

But don't worry, when it will be the point to advance the story with one of them, I will maybe have another thread..

Regards
Liashna

..KaJenDelena..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top