Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hello everyone, I am Liashna(for those who don't know me), I am 16 and this is my first FF... So please bear with meEmbarrassed

Firstly, let me thank all my friends over here, the fabulous writers for their support... NoorieWink, neet di, Devika di, Usha di, SanaaBig smile ChinadollTwo, Mansi di, Alisha, Sonia, KaJenDelena, Mel, Sonali, Zohal, Farheena( jo gayab hogayi)LOL, DJ, Aishu(besharam)Embarrassed, Mayu,last but not the least, my sweetheart, my sister, my best friend ARKJ_4EVER Star... Thank you for the inspiration and making me realize that It's worth it... Sorry if i've missed any name...

This is a story where Dill Mill Gayye ended.. There will be everyone here, be it Armaan, Riddhima, Siddhant, Shilpa, The old gang, and Yuvraj, naina...

Let me clear something, I love each and every character of DMG, so please avoid bashing any of them...

Love you all.. Hope you enjoy reading itSmile

Prologue

Promo:

Was it wrong on Armaan Mallik, OR Siddhant Modi's part to dream of having Riddhima by his side as his better half?

Was it so easy to sacrifice one's love for the happiness of others?

Indeed, he opted for it for the second time. On the other hand, what will he receive in return?

Nobody appreciate the buried bones of the past. However, sometimes they happen at the most important moment.

Will Riddhima dwell on her past just like before or accept her present wholeheartedly upon knowing the bitter truth of her past?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had he known that such a situation would arise one day, Sid would have never kept a personal diary. Now, since the harm was done already, he could do nothing but watch the facial expression she wore for the last five minutes.

Her head slightly bent with downcast eyes for he was sitting on the sofa opposite of the TV with the remote control in his right hand. She wrinkled her eyebrows bringing a small frown on her forehead. Before he could proceed studying her face, she brought before him the diary, that he had already noticed when she entered the living room as if demanding an explanation. He tried not to think of the worst and returned his gaze back to her face. His heart cursed him for his acts when he saw her moist eyes, red puffy nose with the trace of tears down her cheeks. A small frown knitting her brow, Riddhima stared steadily at Sid. 

Riddhima:

She could no longer hide the tearstains that she had already tried to remove before setting out of her room in view of the fact that she cried incessantly while she was reading the pages of his diary. She required an answer from him, and she needed to be strong enough to hear the truth thus she had to hold her tears which appeared to roll down at any time. She saw him sitting on the sofa zapping with no real interest on the broadcasts after the occurring of the very same morning at Sanjeevani. She decided to confront him, thus went to stand before him blocking the view of the TV. She brought in front of his face the black diary as soon as she was conscious that they have been doing a staring contest for the past five minutes.  

Finally breaking the agonizing silence he merely said, "Riddhima"

Before he could say anything more, Riddhima gestured him to be silent by raising her right hand.

She at last uttered her first words but they tormented Sid. How he wished that she would not ask for any justification but to his disenchantment, she did.

Riddhima, "Sid, tumne iss diary mein jo bhi likha hain, kya wo sach hain?"

Sid sighed and got up from the sofa to answer her, when he noticed that she had her eyes closed.

Riddhima:

Riddhima closed her eyes when the right question formed in her mind. She had the notion that the answer to her query would be a great turning point of her life, which she regarded as blissful. Yearning for a negative answer, she finally mustered the courage to ask him. She anticipated an answer from the man she considered her perfect, cute husband.

Sid finally tries to explain the fact, which causes Riddhima to open her eyes.

"Riddhima, Riddhima mein'voh'tumhein" Sid hesitated when a drop fell as soon as Riddhima opened her eyes.

Riddhima knew that Sid would not spill the beans easily that night. However, she was very well acquainted with the fact that doubting Sid's honesty would be like doubt herself, she asked him in a stern and loud voice.  

Riddhima, "No Sid, please, not today, bas ye batado , haan ya naan?"

Sid could clearly see that Riddhima was trying to be to the point without beating about
the bush. He knew there would be no way he could hide the truth from her now.

"Riddhima, please meri baat samjhne ki koshish karo, main tumhein iss bare main chah kar bhi nahin bataa sakta tha", Sid said keeping his hand on Riddhima's shoulder.

Removing his hand from her shoulder as she jerked, Riddhima asked more sternly, stressing on each word she voiced, "Haan ya naan Sid?"

An answer. Sid must say something now. Riddhima waited for a response.

That is how it should be-some conversation. Without these mundane exchanges, a home would freeze into one of these two-dimensional stills.

Siddhant:

He wished he could die before he could answer her, for he knew that his response would hurt his beloved. This time he closed his eyes and muttered the sole word, which could break his world and cause harm to this extent to his life or worst it could kill Riddhima on the spot.

Sid in an almost inaudible voice, "Haan"

Riddhima:

Riddhima broke down, allowing her tears to find their way down her cheeks; she kneels to the ground holding onto Sid's hands. All the pieces of her puzzled life fell into place forming the complete picture of her jigsaw puzzle like life.

She felt so miserable at that point. Life was always a desperate frustrating struggle to survive for her. Granted, she was human and often fell short of her true intentions, but she could not understand how she attracted all these problems. In an effort to find an answer, she asked herself, 'Is this a test for my love?' She knew that she could not ask the ultimate stupid question, 'Why her?'

She had learned many things from her own experience. She learned what to do when there seemed no answer. During that time, she learned some important lessons about impossible situations. She also learned how to deal with these situations. Most of all, she also learned that it was not personal. Above all, things happen for many reasons. What was most important is not the reason, but how she going to handle her life at that moment. When she stopped taking the impossible situations personally and focused on possible opportunities, things began to change. Yes, that was what she was going to do, thinking about the solution instead of crying on what has already happened. She smiled inwardly when she remembered what her two angels told her: It is no use crying over spilled milk.

Siddhant:

Being unable to see her in this devastating state, Sid kneels down on his knees in front of her and holds Riddhima by her shoulders.

He hugs her, caressing her hair, he says, "Riddhima, Riddhima please, dekho rona band karo" Instead, she buries her face in his chest letting go of all her tears.

He slowly helps her get up, cups her face between his palms, and brushes away her tears with his thumbs, which in turn causes them an eye contact. With his hands still on her
face, he tries to soothe her in a low yet audible voice, "Riddhima, am sorry,"

"Sab meri vajah se hua hain," in an angrier tone. "Mujhe ussi din tumhein sach bataa dena chahiye tha" wearing a cute apologetic expression on his angel-like face.  

Feeling unsure of how to comfort her this time, he says,

"Riddhima dekho, please tum pareshaan mat ho, please don't
be STRESSED OUT, huh!"

"Amm... am really sorry"

Riddhima interrupts him by shaking her head in denial, holding his hands, which were still on her face she says, "Shh, nahin Sid, isme tumhari koi galti nahin hain,"

She heaved a sigh, "tumnein jo kuch kiya, wo mere liye kiya, meri khushi ke liye"

She adds with a chuckle, which Sid saw and loved, "and don't worry, maine apne aap ko thoda (making a gesture of little with fingers) control karna sikh liya hain!"

"aur waise bhi' mujhe rona allowed hain' life mein emotions ka balance hona zaroori hain."

Sid felt a tinge of happiness when he saw that Riddhima comprehended him. At least, she did not hold any grudge against him and more than that, she did not have any burden over her heart.

Swiftly, suddenly, a cold shiver rose from the pit of his stomach to his throat, with a chilling reminder - the one he considered his big brother.

She broke the lengthening pause by whispering his name with a wan smile,

"Armaan"

Riddhima:  

Indeed a balance of emotions was necessary in life. And she learnt that from the most important persons of her life. They came as her guardian angels.

Her thoughts trailed to what she told Sid.'I learnt to control my thoughts. I learnt to
live my life at the fullest. Thanks to you and Armaan.'

Her lingering thoughts converted into words. This made her whisper Armaan's name.

She comes out of her thoughts and unknowingly places her right hand on Sid's left arm.

Her act was so swift that, all that was left for Sid was to gaze at her hand on his arm, then back to her as she talked.

Riddhima imparts her words like a whisper, looking at the floor,

'Mujhe Armaan se milna hoga'

She shifts her gaze to him. Unaware of Sid's pain, Riddhima excitedly said,

'Sid woh mera intezaar kar raha hoga'

Siddhant:

Sid glanced to the floor and played with his fingers as he could not help but nod. All that mattered for him was Riddhima's happiness.  He chuckles, though she was no longer his legal wife. As always, he acquiesced.  He considered all her wish to be his command. Even if it meant to be far from her, to be empty, to be once again in the dark. Not in a hollow neutral vacuum but to be in a leaden emptiness, opaque and solid.  He never got used to loneliness, it haunted him.

He thought, 'I'll always be from such distant where I can see you. To kya hua agar hum saath nahin, tum khush ho, mere liye yehi kaafi hain. Siddhant Modi ko phirse akele jeena seekhna parega'

He felt curious eyes on him and his discomfort multiplied him.

Riddhima:

Maybe Riddhima waited for him to say something apart from trying to understand his body language.He always played with his fingers when tensed.

His face was so out of control, all in pieces that the multitude of expressions that crossed it could not make up a whole and convey to Riddhima exactly what he thought about her, about her feelings, above all about her opinion.

Siddhant:

Sid snaps out of his thoughts and finds out that Riddhima is still waiting for him to speak too.

His mouth twisted into a thin smile, trying to hide the storm twirling in his heart. He would not afford to confuse her anymore. She had already troubled herself a lot. But not anymore. He prepared himself mentally; as he knew, what he would say next would shatter his hope into pieces. 

Precap: 

The doctors have loved, burnt in the fire hoping to come out unharmed. Will they succeed??

Riddhima believed that nothing was over for her. She had another chance to regain all that she lost. It was just a matter of time.

Yet, life as it is, doesn't hinge upon someone's wish, Isn't it?

Armaan lavished his love on Riddhima. Will her decision be the dawn of his nemesis?

To be continued... Part 1 : In the Rays of His Sunshine Big smile

Please guys, if you honestly like the story, do comment... Only Your fabulous comments can make a lazy girl like me  update... If not a comment, at least the like button.. A click does not harm, right?LOL

Plus, whoever wants a pm for the updates, do notify me or send me a buddy request...Smile

Thank YouSmile

Index

Prologue: Pg 1 (It's up D'ohLOL

Promo; pg 13

Chapter 1: Life with a pink shade

Part 1: pg 16 In the Rays of his Sunshine

Part 2:  pg 23 Dosti? Dostana? or Pyar?

Edited by Liashna - 11 January 2013 at 2:16am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesidmame_jiaaammy_amnarubina4evaNonuluvKwloveSRsuperxuberantStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..mala1108EternalKarSimANNU30Mrs.DravidKITfanwilddevil2010mansibhartimunni_sheelaCaramel_21palak13Rhea.KaJenneet06punjabkudi98jacobharry10011Ovi_Tanni-veena.shona--jas-ginacnine2-screwed.UP-fri42911shonadesireShiningStar18lavalinadocnussAR_LOVER-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERDJ..cant.be.assed.MrMrsChiping.MehwisMixcoTreeindian_beautyRajiniliciousSleepingBeauty.sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meeting Of The Hearts: ~Part 1-2 Pg 16, pg 23~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARKJ_4EVER

IF-Rockerz

ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
RES!!!! WILL EDIT SOONISH!!!!!!
muahhh
 <3<3

Hey princess!!!!
Congratulations on ur ff!!!!!!!Party

yipeee i'm first!! lol...

just love the way u write n it's beautiful...it's been long since i'm waiting for u to post one!!! aww it's so full of emotions...every word, every feeling, just perfect!!!

Can't wait for Armaan to come n to know how the story unfolds!!!!!!!
 cont soon

Tc
Muahhh Hug

Pranishta

Edited by ARKJ_4EVER - 03 August 2011 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liashna

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
nice starting dear
good going
liked it
continue soon
impatient to read next part
add me to ur pm list

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 03 August 2011 at 11:33am

Liashna

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I caught your FF even before your PM Dancing

You are superawesome with your words.

Freak it pained reading the prologue and that is the power of your words.

Please continue soon and do keep me on the list and even if you don't this FF is on my watch list

Best of luck !!!Thumbs Up

Liashna

harshita_sahni

IF-Dazzler

harshita_sahni

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
nice start...

ur an awesomee writer...

plzzz continue soon...

Liashna

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

muahhh
 <3<3

Hey princess!!!!

just love the way u write n it's beautiful...it's been long since i'm waiting for u to post one!!! aww it's so full of emotions...every word, every feeling, just perfect!!!

cont soon

Tc
Muahhh Hug

Pranishta

BabyyyHug,

Yipeee, you are the first one to comment on the first update of my first Fan Fic to become a Goldie...

I Don't drink so that's for you:

And with this post am also a Goldie...Wink

I was dying for your feedback... Kitna tarpaya mujhe...LOL Merci, J' suis honor...

Don't worry Shona, Armaan will be there... Part 1 is yet to come... 

Dill Millna baaki hain DostonTongue

HeartThanks for everything... Okay, am running away kuz tumhare joothe mere taraf aa rahe hain.. LOL

Love you JBWink
Mwaaa...

Liashna

Edited by Liashna - 03 August 2011 at 12:40pm

ARKJ_4EVER

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

nice starting dear
good going
liked it
continue soon
impatient to read next part
add me to ur pm list

Thank you...

I will surely add you to the list... 

I will try to update soonest possible...Smile

ARKJ_4EVER

IF-Rockerz

ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liashna

LOL
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

muahhh
 <3<3

Hey princess!!!!

cont soon

Tc
Muahhh Hug

Pranishta

BabyyyHug,

Yipeee, you are the first one to comment on the first update of my first Fan Fic to become a Goldie...

I Don't drink so that's for you:

And with this post am also a Goldie...Wink

I was dying for your feedback... Kitna tarpaya mujhe...LOL Merci, J' suis honor...

Don't worry Shona, Armaan will be there... Part 1 is yet to come... 

Dill Millna baaki hain DostonTongue

HeartThanks for everything... Okay, am running away kuz tumhare joothe mere taraf aa rahe hain.. LOL

Love you JBWink
Mwaaa...

Liashna

ok even i don't drink this...LOL!!!

Congrats u too princess!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB, urmmm...will see u next time!!!!! haha!
today pitying u!!!

Take care
Love u

Muahhh

Liashna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top