Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
post unreserved on page 1.. 😳 
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic post! i have to say that it takes guts to post this knowing you will get many disagrees. but i definately agree with you completely. every word you have said is defo right.
in usual stories thats exactly what happens. the overall love story of it finishes in like a month or two and then after that its usual saas-bahu and sasural. its typical after. whereas this is unique as they are shaping the story right fully, with everything built up. that makes the foundation of the story much stronger. moreover we will get a good intersting built up and shaped story.
i dont really have any objections or anything with the progress of the atory because it is doing amazing.
i dont mean to compare, but Geet was on position one everywhere for ages especially on india-forums it kept its position number one for years, but iss pyaar... replacing it clearly shows the sucessof the show.
so everything is going amazing and am defo proud of the show!:D
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

res..!! 🤗  

P.S: Breathe in please.. 🤣

EDIT: I sooo agree with u ishu..! I still dont get what people really WANT to see..?? I mean just look at the development in the story man.. It is going through its most interesting phases.. Where we can see the IMPACT that Shyam has on Raizada family.. The way he MANIPULATES people what HE wants them to do.. The way he plays with people's mind.. He is a really interesting character of this show i must say.. 😳 And this quality of Shyam, MAY be the reason for the BIGGEST blow that Raizada's are gonna face in future for sure.. Just cuz they BLINDLY trust him. So you see HIS character is the MOST important at the moment too..

Plus what you said about Hawwwt scenes and how they attract viewers.. 😆 I agree with ya 100%.. Being SaJan fans we KNOW that just ROMANCE isn't the only thing in a lovestory.. It has to undergo certain developments, climaxes, certain other emotions like trust, faith, understanding etc.. THESE are the elements which lay the foundation of a relationship. And at the moment, CVs NEEDS to show development in ArHi's characters and there to-be relationship. PLUS.. Too much of romance shown, is kinda boring. 🤔

And yeah yeah how can i forget that dialogue of ASR when he was having a phone call with La. 😳 😳 Awww... THAT is what we call a beautiful scene with a simple touch.. 😳 I LOVED that scene.. 😳

Lovely post ishuuu.. 🤗   And keep posting here.. 😳 This forum needs such posts.. 😆

🤣 Thanks Cumi! 🤗

EXACTLY. I mean what would be the point of Arnav-Khushi scenes without any story? Wouldn't it look like just any other couple on tv? On one hand, you don't want to see cliched stuff, and on the other, you're not ready to wait for the story to unfold.
Star One is the one channel with random hawt scenes being thrown in, just to appease the viewers, and it's no surprise that they're the least watched shows too. Cause they lack the basic story.
And no one seems to be paying attention to writing something new, just churning out the same old stuff, in the same old bottle. And I DON'T want that to happen here.

Wheww! I really need to take a deep breath now! 🤣
Yeah, trust me to post when I get pissed off. 😆 You know me!😆
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
sugarfreejalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey.. :-) yeah I noticed. But that was in the week before the Teej episodes, where nothing actually happened. But this week has been very important from the story point of view, and despite no ArHi, the episodes have been really interesting.

Hey Ishu (I hope I can call u that)

I was actually talking about the sitara ek TRP .. not IPKKND ... It went so bad that they had to redo it again.. (The story pre and post 1 year feels same).. 
I am a silent member in the other community.. I seriously dont feel like commenting there.. Cuz, all they do is bash and crib.. abt how they are not number one any more.. ( Seriously guys!!.. )

IPKKND... I dont care what people or TRP say.. but this is a great show... and I dot miss it for anything.. they are giving growing space to everybody.. so that tere is no audience rejection... (As the sitara ek show of the same team).. So if the TRP go down cuz of Teej which I guess was important (just a bit stretched)... then the junta needs to understand that.. this is a daily soap.. and wont revolve around just 2 characters...

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with you!!!

love how they are developing each character really well. Yes sometimes we do have to watch Shyam scenes but it also gives us further understanding of the characters and namely ArHi. Also it raises more questions as to why Shyam is behaving that way and why Arnav, being the powerful guy he is, is quite submissive in terms of his relationship with his brother-in-law.

I think all the family scenes has also showed us that despite being surrounded by people, Arnav is actually quite alone and silently in a lot of pain. He is constantly torn and that tension also applies to Khushi.

I love what the CVs are doing and love this show!!!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great post, Ishi ... much needed!!!
The show has been on air barely two months ... TWO MONTHS, people ... am really not sure what exactly people want to see here!!!
You said it all ... won't repeat it ... except that for those who want something different, there are about a hundred different shows on various channels ... surely you'll find what you're looking for in one of them ...

Sumi ... great post too ... gosh, Shyam was at his manipulative best ... can't believe how the Raizadas are all eating out of his hand and just acting like puppets dancing to his tune! Including the great ASR ... I was very disappointed in ASR today ... is it his characterization that is faulty or is this to show how easily he too is manipulated by Shyam ... that he actually agrees to la's moving in ... that part didn't make sense to me at all!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

🤣 Thanks Cumi! 🤗

EXACTLY. I mean what would be the point of Arnav-Khushi scenes without any story? Wouldn't it look like just any other couple on tv? On one hand, you don't want to see cliched stuff, and on the other, you're not ready to wait for the story to unfold.
Star One is the one channel with random hawt scenes being thrown in, just to appease the viewers, and it's no surprise that they're the least watched shows too. Cause they lack the basic story.
And no one seems to be paying attention to writing something new, just churning out the same old stuff, in the same old bottle. And I DON'T want that to happen here.

Wheww! I really need to take a deep breath now! 🤣
Yeah, trust me to post when I get pissed off. 😆 You know me!😆

Awww i know.. 🤗   We are the type of people who always believe in Quality over Quantity.. 😆 😉 the STORYLINE is the most IMPORTANT part of a show.. I wonder why people fail to realize this. 🤔 Many shows have suffered JUST cuz of THIS childish behavior of fans, and i soo dont want IPKKND to go the same way too..
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarfreejalebi

Hey Ishu (I hope I can call u that)

I was actually talking about the sitara ek TRP .. not IPKKND ... It went so bad that they had to redo it again.. (The story pre and post 1 year feels same).. 
I am a silent member in the other community.. I seriously dont feel like commenting there.. Cuz, all they do is bash and crib.. abt how they are not number one any more.. ( Seriously guys!!.. )

IPKKND... I dont care what people or TRP say.. but this is a great show... and I dot miss it for anything.. they are giving growing space to everybody.. so that tere is no audience rejection... (As the sitara ek show of the same team).. So if the TRP go down cuz of Teej which I guess was important (just a bit stretched)... then the junta needs to understand that.. this is a daily soap.. and wont revolve around just 2 characters...

Oh yeah sure! You can call me that! 😆

Oh yes, totally! See, that's what I was talking about. Random romance does nothing for the trps either, cause majority do not wanna watch the same kind of scenes everyday. What keeps the show going is a story, and IPKKND is one show which is already doing so damn well even when the whole plot hasn't been revealed to us. Once that starts happening, and if the CVs keep going the way they are, I'm sure it'll be a massive success.
And the same about discussions on forums and stuff. This forum has some amazing discussions going on, cause the show gives us something worth discussing.
Thanks for replying! :-) Btw, can I know your name?
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Great post, Ishi ... much needed!!!
Sumi ... great post too ... gosh, Shyam was at his manipulative best ... can't believe how the Raizadas are all eating out of his hand and just acting like puppets dancing to his tune! Including the great ASR ... I was very disappointed in ASR today ... is it his characterization that is faulty or is this to show how easily he too is manipulated by Shyam ... that he actually agrees to la's moving in ... that part didn't make sense to me at all!

Diya. 🤗 OMG u are soo right..!

Disclaimer: I am ONLY talking about the character here.. 😆 😆

I was like ASR how could YOU trust someone soo blindly..?? I was kinda having some hopes from him that he probably  is acting cautiously when dealing with him. But he also was easily moulded by Shyam.. It didnt go with his character.. Or may be CVs wanna convey that ASR is vulnerable from inside..?
aa123.80 thumbnail
@milas6: Thanks for replying! I agree with you!

@Prithvi01: Thank you! Yes, the show needs to develop, and glad the CVs are doing that!

@Dashing_GirI: Exactly, some patience is required. The everyday ranting makes no sense!

@radev2010: Thanks a lot for replying!