How Many Had a Restless Night?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After yesterday's episode I haven't left this restless in awhile...the anticipation is killing me. All I could think all night while tossing and turning, was what will happen tomorrow?!  Will he melt? What is she gonna do? Maneet had me up all night!!!😆

Thank God for the segment...but now me more excited! Anyone else feel this way?!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coco Moco count me IN! Goodness I was like what in the world will they do in that room alone!? I was already cracking up hard with the way she was imitating him in the precap .. but the fact that she'll go talli now is just making me more restless!! EEP!

Z
nats-29 thumbnail
count me in...leave sleep i cudn't concentrate in class...i was full in maaneet world
roseinbloom thumbnail
Btw Hetu Begam .. sleepwalker .. FB .. abhi ke abhi! 😆

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Hetu-- Quite spot on- anticipation makes the wait rather difficult -either I was day dreaming or as you say "restless nights" - everythings unexpected😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Z: Yes...coming!!!!!!!! Well, I was hoping we get another shower scene...where she forgets her clothes and stuff...I was dreaming about scenes like that!!! Uff!!! Can't wait!
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Ya i felt the same, I was thinking what she would do next, I was attending my patients and 4o,clock i thought i should see  for some seg or news from FB. I crazily ran into my cabin and opened my laptop and saw sbs seg and felt relieved. But now I am excited to watch to night' s episode.
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same here...but i seen morning repeat alone so no sleep less nights
roseinbloom thumbnail
I was thinking he would give her his shirt since he took it off .. but najaane kyun he put it on again .. dar ke maare I think 🤣

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Oh wait idk if he takes it off after .. cuz I saw he took it off in spoilers .. let's see what happens :D

Z