India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

sept. 3oth update

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

kkusum screams, and as she looks up, the killer is gone(so predictable). she then goes to the bathroom to wash her face, and looks up in the mirror to see smoke behind her. she screams once again, and the whole family comes rushing over to her. she says that she saw a guy, and it was the same guy who tried to kill her the night before(when everyone was in the hospital, and she was home alone) everybody else is curious, and asks as to why she didn't tell her, and they ask sohan(i think that he's the murderer), and he says he didn't want to put the family in anymore tension than it already was in. kumud starts crying as kkusum tells the whole story, and she leaves to go to another room. sarla follows her, and kumud literally breaks down saying, how kkusum can't recognize the fact that she is kumud's mother, and how kumud doesn't have the support of kkusum, or a good husband, etc. and what do you know, kkusum was right behind them and she heard everything. kkusum faints, and the whole family rushes to help her. the doctor gives her an injection, and says that kkusum shouldn't have these faintings, and so much stress, etc. later on, garv finds arayman's lawyer, and he tells ksh*tij that his father owns the d'melo house, and that he kept it as a big secret from the whole family. khsitij later on finds out that garv is telling the truth. the acp follows arayman's lawyer(he doesn't know that he is arayman's lawyer) and when the lawyer walks into his apartment with a briefcase, the acp follows him. he goes into his apartment, and finds the guy hanging off the ceiling fan. luckily the guy is still alive, and he goes to the hospital, and the show ends with arayman getting under arrest, and garv giving ksh*tij the little 'i told you so' smile.

ps- i used to think that garv was a cool guy, but know i think that he is a real jerk! and i hope that kumud gets ksh*tij!

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks Priety

I don't this show ending any time soon. as they keep on bringing new stories

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
How can Sohan be the murderer when he wasn't here when Mahi died? Confused And your right Grav's being a jerk!Angry

Edited by sweet sahota - 01 October 2004 at 8:17pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top