Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Bharat,Shantanu,Macedon & Archie show their moves (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by robinc07

Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos! =) 

But, before I end, SHAANTANU!!!Day Dreaming Hayeee!! <3 

PS - where do you find these videos?! LOL 
Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stageShocked...I can't stop watching it

Haha yeah he is! Isn't he SOOO talented for a 15 year old?! It's CRAZY!

Ohhh okay! (: that makes sense! Lol.
I KNOW! I loved that bit tooo!! I gasped when I first watched it tho, cuz I thought he was crazy :P but I knew he'd be fine! :P Hahaha 
Wow thats impressive...I can understand now why he is to himself in the behind the scenes cuz he is just a kid amongst adults. Do you the ages of the other people (minus Shakti-Amar who are the same age)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharat,Shantanu,Macedon & Archie show their moves (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos! =) 

But, before I end, SHAANTANU!!!Day Dreaming Hayeee!! <3 

PS - where do you find these videos?! LOL 
Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stageShocked...I can't stop watching it

Haha yeah he is! Isn't he SOOO talented for a 15 year old?! It's CRAZY!

Ohhh okay! (: that makes sense! Lol.
I KNOW! I loved that bit tooo!! I gasped when I first watched it tho, cuz I thought he was crazy :P but I knew he'd be fine! :P Hahaha 
Wow thats impressive...I can understand now why he is to himself in the behind the scenes cuz he is just a kid amongst adults. Do you the ages of the other people (minus Shakti-Amar who are the same age)
hey here's d link 2 all oder character's agesBig smile

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks sweetsunshineBig smile I thought they all looked very young compared to Amar, Shakti and Sneha

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
u r welcumBig smile...i knw i got a shock wid Bharat's ageShocked but as if dat wasnt enuf i was also shocked 2 knw Shantanu's age especially compared to Sneha's ageShockedwow dey luk so perfect 2gether dat deir age diff dus not show at allEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

u r welcumBig smile...i knw i got a shock wid Bharat's ageShocked but as if dat wasnt enuf i was also shocked 2 knw Shantanu's age especially compared to Sneha's ageShockedwow dey luk so perfect 2gether dat deir age diff dus not show at allEmbarrassed
I knew Shantanu was young because he still has that baby face 

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetshine

I knew Shantanu was young because he still has that baby face 
hehehe i knw its jus his height nd his hair kind of makes him luk maturedEmbarrassed

r07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.