Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Just trying to start some new convo on this forum, these are old videos (but I wasn't a fan when they actually aired). I'm becoming such a big fan of these 4...what dancers. Bharat is my favourite he makes the hardest thing look so easy. Watching these clips made me a fan of Bharat..he is amazing...the others are great as well

(all credit goes to the uploader...the gang were there to judge a dance competition)

Part 1
Part 2

dunno why the box for youtube isn't opening...I'll try again later

Edited by robinc07 - 03 August 2011 at 1:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sssamridhimadhurya_chsweetapple2995RadiantTreasureNxt_rockstar-Aicha-debby_11.Comics_Music.Artemisiasweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharat,Shantanu,Macedon & Archie show their moves" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
WOW dese guys r seriusly soo AWSUMThumbs Up...u r rite Bharat dus it sooo easily he's lyk a spring moving frm one end 2 d oderLOL...but luvd all of deir performance...thnx for d linkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cRadiantTreasure

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos! =) 

But, before I end, SHAANTANU!!!Day Dreaming Hayeee!! <3 

PS - where do you find these videos?! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you aicha...i love shantanu...hes awesome...im a major fan...he rocks na...even on the footloose audition epis my eyes were on swayam he whole time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

i completely agree with you aicha...i love shantanu...hes awesome...im a major fan...he rocks na...even on the footloose audition epis my eyes were on swayam he whole time...

Hehehehe I'm glad i'm not the only one then! Embarrassed He ROCKS ya, completelyy! Big smile Hmm haina?? Day Dreaming He was soo gooodd!! =D 

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Hey! =) Thanks for starting a new topic, that's about the REST of the cast because I feel like they should be recognized more! They are SO talented! =) For instance Bharat! He's what, 15?! and that kid dances SO WELL! MIND BLOWING. He's some sort of a spring or something. Every move is so smoooth and just wow! 

Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stageShocked...I can't stop watching it

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by -Aicha-

Bharat is 15? I found them on youtube...I think I was watching a D3 episode and it appeared on the side...I personally love the one where he does a cartwheel flip thing off the stageShocked...I can't stop watching it

Haha yeah he is! Isn't he SOOO talented for a 15 year old?! It's CRAZY!

Ohhh okay! (: that makes sense! Lol.
I KNOW! I loved that bit tooo!! I gasped when I first watched it tho, cuz I thought he was crazy :P but I knew he'd be fine! :P Hahaha 

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thnx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.