chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
To: Yahi Hai Pyaar!!!  -  A typical Nivren Love story!!!

Hi Guys! I told you all that my deepest wish was to start my own ff. Even though I will only be able to spend a limited amount of time on it. I am going to try my best and update whenever possible and please do let me know how you feel about the story within my story.

Index: 

Chapter 1 - pg 1

Chapter 1:

"Nivi, tayaar ho na tum" she could breifly here her sister Divya's voice as she woke up. "Nivi" she grumbled" aaj Sid ki family mujhe dekne aa rahi hai aur tum aise bed pe padi ho". Nivi thought back to the few moments that had happened in the last few weeks. Their childhood friends Sid and Viren were back in Shimla but more than all that the most exiting part was the fact that Sid wanted to get married to Divya just as much as she wanted too. And today the whole family would be coming over to ask for her hand in the proper ritual manner. She briefly remembered how she had promised to help everyone that she would be the one helping Divya dress up for this grand event. 

Nivi was shook again and this time she opened her eyes to see the clock tick 9. She hurried in the bathroom as she and Divya quarreled on about not having woken her any earlier. It was not too late when Nivi had finsihed her own chores and had prepared Divya by herself for this auspicious event. She thought back to why she had fallen asleep late last night the reason behind it all was Viren, who was a very handsome man that had stolen her heart with his words and actions. Just thinking about him bought a smile to her face and yesterdays phone conversation had just made it ever so more memorable. She wanted to hide her feelings about him but she couldn't. 

She had seen him playing his flute and somehow fallen in love in the past week. She found out she loved him soon after when her heart pumped every time she was near him and she felt butterflies flying within her. He seemed like a dream to her. Somewhere her heart would bring up the question as to how she really knows that he loves her too. But she tried to get out of the thought as for now she was keeping it a secret and to herself.  

Divya gave a finally scream as Nivi noticed what she had been doing and how she had clipped the pin into Divya's hair at such a hard pace that it really hurt. She quickly bowed and said sorry but Divya was in no mood to take the apology besides she felt that her lovable sister was hiding something from her and she was not too happy about it either. Her heart was screaming Sid's name but she knew that Nivi had something on her mind. 

Nivi and herself were very close since childhood and she didn't want anything to change in that matter even after they got married but somehow she felt that this might not be the case. She always wondered who would be the lucky man to take her sister's hand and she knew that her sister would keep that lucky guy in heaven as long as she was around. She was broken out of her thoughts when Hemlatha walked in and gave her some last minute touch up's before disclosing the news that they were here. 

Hemlatha brushed both her palms on divya's cheeks and then Nivi's and said "meri dono betiyon koh kuch nazar na lag jaaye" "tum dono humesha ke liye ek doosre ke saath rehna". Hemlatha was divya's mother but she acted like a mother figure to Nivi too. Along with Naintara dadi, Nivi who had lost her mother at such a young age was brought up by hemlatha too and dadi always felt blessed to have a daughter in law like her. As well as that keshav and pratap were close too and right now were busy in welcoming all the guests in.

Next up - the talk and the surprise

tell me your comments guys!
anyone still want me to continue baby hua thab bhi pyaar waisa!!
thanks guys!
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
u started...awsom sweety...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fathima...its interesting yaar...would love to read the next part..and when is Viren's entry???

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its good fathima..and pls complete the previous fan fic too
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesss...greattt...pls keep writing...love u & welcome back
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start!!! Can't wait for the update. Many thanks
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi fathima...glad to see u back...ur ff is so good...waiting for the next chapter...thanks 4 pm
if possible please continue ur scenes of nivren...that was so romantic...
Edited by revathi_v - 12 years ago
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start dear... Very interesting to read... hmmm hemalatha in a positive character i like it
Archana
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hii fathima...sooo happy to see u back !! 🤗
awesum start ...!!! 
continue soon dear 😊 waiting for our hero's entry !!
if u can  update baby hua tab bhi pyaar waisa ...den plzz update soon dear !!
vishdeepraju thumbnail
Hi
 Very nice ff pls continue soon along with  baby hua thab bhi pyaar waisa!! pls continue ❤️