Gulaal

Dushyant's Dhritarashtra Act

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Dushyant trying to cover up Raman at the instance of his mother is wrong. He being the Panchayat mukhia should have punished Raman without showing partiality. and he forgot that he was a murderer. Thus Dushyant character is full of holes and his subsequent goodness will not wash away his sins.All the perfumes of Arabia will not take away the stink of blood on his hands. and he will always be emotionally blackmailed by his mother and will bankrupt the entire family to save one criminal brother. I am glad Kesar atlast exposed the wolf in sheep's clothing.

But dushyant aka Sushant is damn good looking. His hair is so attractive.

Jaise karni vaise bharni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dushyant's Dhritarashtra Act" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
LOL Dhritarashtra was too weak and insecure from within. As the King, he knew he had power to stop his son but he didn't. Dushyant saved Raman in the hope that he would one day realize his mistakes but Dhritarashtra encouraged Duryodhan's arrogance. 

Though I do wish Dushyant didn't protect Raman to this extent especially when he SAW him leave the scene :(

dark_eyes85

dark_eyes85

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

LOL Dhritarashtra was too weak and insecure from within. As the King, he knew he had power to stop his son but he didn't. Dushyant saved Raman in the hope that he would one day realize his mistakes but Dhritarashtra encouraged Duryodhan's arrogance. 

Though I do wish Dushyant didn't protect Raman to this extent especially when he SAW him leave the scene :(

I agree with you.  Dhritrashtra is not exactly like Dushyant in this case.  

Regardless of Raman walking out, I think he will go down.  It would have been good if Dushyant didn't protect Raman but then it would be too much for the scene and episode.  I think this way things are going to wrap up in a more wholesome way.  I trust the writers of the story, I'm sure it was intentional and Raman is not getting a way that easily.   

On another note, it would be good if they clear Dushyant a bit because he did transform and reform himself.  I'm not saying they should forgive the murder, but I don't like how it seems like he was completely bad so to speak.

Edited by dark_eyes85 - 03 August 2011 at 3:30pm

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

Dushyant trying to cover up Raman at the instance of his mother is wrong. He being the Panchayat mukhia should have punished Raman without showing partiality. and he forgot that he was a murderer. Thus Dushyant character is full of holes and his subsequent goodness will not wash away his sins.All the perfumes of Arabia will not take away the stink of blood on his hands. and he will always be emotionally blackmailed by his mother and will bankrupt the entire family to save one criminal brother. I am glad Kesar atlast exposed the wolf in sheep's clothing.

But dushyant aka Sushant is damn good looking. His hair is so attractive.

Jaise karni vaise bharni.

i think dhushy act is gulaal' s act. gulaallified dushy. becos he reformed becos of her. for family unity gulaal kept secret abt vasanth murder n dushy followed same steps to save talli's life indirectly save kesar's mistake,indirectly favoring gulaal,directly favoring raman so that family stays united.he thought that talli,kesat,gulaal,raman all will be saved n family will be united.that's why he mentioned everybody can make decisions with out concerning mb.if for the welfare of family he takes one's decion with out concern of mb is wrong. he laready done wrong n tried to surpress it by good but it's human nature ppl point out only flaws how much u r good.gulaal didn't do murder but she accused equal to dushy.gulaal,dushy,kesar has flaws thats why exposed.so raman n durgesh has to be exposed.if u want serial to continue u can add flaws to mb,pb etcc also n go on exposing thoe flaws.LOL becos every flaw is exposed in serials only.
moral of the story: don't take decisions for others irrespective of intentions,becos good intentions exposed easily.
evil takes time to be exposed or may not be exposed also.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.