Thendral

Who will help T&T?

Poll

Who do you think may help T&T in the loan matter?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Members..

Please add your comments to why you support that particular person..

Enjoy voting friends..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my vote goes to "Others" mainly due to elimination..

TPS already helped with 2 lacs which is not enough and now with TA going to PS it may not come handy i feel..again she coming and helping? (seems doubtful)
dharman-most def not as he is shown angry ..
MM- again using the house papers -doubtful as the whole problem has come because of padma asking it back.. so def ruled out...
shyamala and parents--they have been cleverly sent out -so that means a def no and moreover anand has already helped with thayalnaayaki amnt. so no.

GP - i doubt as that wud leave GW again taunting that TT have taken help from lavanya's in laws and Lav's MIL may not like that..also Nit's 4 lacs already of no use to TT the first time...

C- no way, she can only create problems

that leaves others...(but who comes under others--only guesses)
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initially I thought TPS would come to help T when she comes to know that TA is arrested. Not sure what will happen to those 2 lakhs. Most probably end up with the police. 
But now I am guessing Lakshman might come for help . What if TPS calls Lakshman and tell him that B's daughter is in big trouble because of loan sharks and police searching TA in B's case ..
Without showing his identity Lakshman might offer help in both the cases.. Let us see..
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like Vjayam told, TPS did help him, i don't think she would ever come to know that the money didn't reach it's place so that she once again would try to help.

I don't want MM to help them. It would be the worst case if he uses his documents. TA went through those avamaanam and tortures because of this only. Even if MM falls at Padma's feet, she won't allow him to use the documents.

Again like Vjayam told, it should not be GP because of GW, SQ and her MIL. Charu won't pay the money until the time LS gave MM/TA gets over and something happens to either Thulasi or TA. Mainly if she does pay through the spy (Josepeh?!), the director can't maintain the suspense anymore as we already would come to know that it is her plan.

I wish Puvi or Sudha help them, but unlikely.

I don't want either any help for TT to come from Bhuvana or from people related to her.

I don't understand how the LS agreed to leave the house before getting any money, but i don't think that the money even if someone else helps reaches on time. Otherwise there was not the need for this silly fight with the other guy on the way to his house.I think it is more about TA being not able to return the money and how it is going to be used by psycho!

Overdose of suspense in this LS matter and C's spy, hope they don't drag it next week too, sigh!Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My choice of vote goes to "others" only".

Sundari already helped TA/T with 2 lacs. Also she will not come to know what happenned to the money after that.

Padma helping TA/T won't happen in this serial. Her heart will never melt even by chance.

GP helping TA/T can happen only 5% as TA/T will always be blamed by GW for indirectly involving in Lav matters. Velankidum.

But since Prabha is being kidnapped, there is a first chance of Lax/Bhuv questioning Sundari that she might have been involved in the kidnapping along with Dharman. Sundari might defend that she even helped Bhuv daughter Thulz and she will not kidnap Prabha by any chance. I think that is how Lax might come to know that Thulz is Bhuv daughter. Laxman may have a chance to help TA/T without revealing Bhuv. Let c.

But this so called charu spy is following TA/T everywhere. That needs to be revealed soon. This LS matter as said by Theiva is very confusing.

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of these options would be eliminated leaving 'others' as the option. If it is Laxman, it may be through Prabha, Deepa might tell T''s prob to Prabha, as a friend and he in turn might request his Dad
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan

I don't really know who to vote for...but for sure TT need some help from someone else.  The first help they need is that Tamil needs to get a proper job.  Without a job, these problems are going to keep coming back.
Shemmo thumbnail
I agree with all. But personaly i feel TPS may help him with all money probs. Or if its created by Charu, apdeena this LS are actors right, so it may get solved with her, when her tracks end or someone has to pay😕 I really dont know..All confusing😲