Beauty And The Beast !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks rachu..so i am the title queen..🀣..people know what is inside without reading it..🀣..you know i was going to give the title bold and beautiful for riya today..πŸ˜†..but  it thought beauty and beast was better..u know manav has some camera fixed in his room right..🀣..if he looks at it her secret will be out tomorrow itself..πŸ˜†
🀣
I am disappointed that Manav can listen to Aashna but can't take what Archana says seriously. Archana has never been one to be insecure or not take a liking to a person, so for her to say something like this should be taken seriously. Manav should realize that Riya isn't as nice as she seems especially after the way she treated Savita, she was a guest in Manav's home and had no right to order anyone around. Manav is really taking this too easy
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Soham is changed 😭😭

oh yea..the other boy was cuter..😳..but never mind..this one liked archu better than varshaπŸ˜†..
Nice topic abt Beauty and the Beast but my other line was already used b4 "Bold and beautiful" for Ria 😳  So today I dont have any song to make it funny.  So sorry Usha.  Today mind is not working.

Enjoy reading your post though..
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I am disappointed that Manav can listen to Aashna but can't take what Archana says seriously. Archana has never been one to be insecure or not take a liking to a person, so for her to say something like this should be taken seriously. Manav should realize that Riya isn't as nice as she seems especially after the way she treated Savita, she was a guest in Manav's home and had no right to order anyone around. Manav is really taking this too easy
Mandy even I am disppointed with Manav... He should know Archana very well by now.. He should have doubted Riya for her behaviour with Savita Aai atleast...
Originally posted by archanamanav

oh yea..the other boy was cuter..😳..but never mind..this one liked archu better than varshaπŸ˜†..
oh yes he was about to cry when he was with Varsha but very comfortable with Archu... CV's cant give that reason now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nice topic abt Beauty and the Beast but my other line was already used b4 "Bold and beautiful" for Ria 😳  So today I dont have any song to make it funny.  So sorry Usha.  Today mind is not working.

Enjoy reading your post though..

thanks..thats okay..someday's u can't really write songs..today was one of them..may be u can sing this song..chahe koyi mujhe jangli kahe..πŸ˜†..in savita's version..
When I think of Beauty and Sweetu ...then one song that comes  to my head is  that

Sharara Sharara , mein hoon ek Sharara ...

Beauty dancing around Sweetu where poor Manav thinks that all this is just harmless fun but Beauty is on  a more serious mission ...😲
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Mandy even I am disppointed with Manav... He should know Archana very well by now.. He should have doubted Riya for her behaviour with Savita Aai atleast...
Manav should have let Riya know that what she did to his mother was not right, it was not something to shrug off. She was downright rude to Savita, Manav is disrespecting Savita and Archana by not putting his foot down with Riya.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

[
Manav should have let Riya know that what she did to his mother was not right, it was not something to shrug off. She was downright rude to Savita, Manav is disrespecting Savita and Archana by not putting his foot down with Riya.
More than  Archana it was savita who was insulted so badly by this girl .Archana did do something wrong when she barged in manav 's office , still I felt at that time that Riya should not have so quickly said that I will have you thrown out ...
But what she did to savita was horrible . Savita was in her own house and  did not deserved to be talked to this way ...
Manav should have told off Riya .I think he was in such a hurry that he did not take this  seriously ...Plus he is very grateful that his work is easier now thanks to Riya ...