Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Oh yea..in PR today we saw that beauty Riya and the beast Dharmesh are working as  a team to destroy manav..Geek..which is no surprise really..Beast is always up to something to destroy the handsome hunk..LOL..Failed in all his previous attempts after leap..LOL..After trying all the tactics by himself which yielded zero result ..he is trying his luck with a  bold ,beautiful and brat of a girl..Shocked..
He was clever to not tell the beauty that manav is married..Wink..This beauty fell for the handsome hunk..Wink..now she knows he is married to gawar auratAngry and she is hell bent on taking her spot..Angry..
And the beauty even dressed up like a model and asked the boss how hot she was looking today..Shocked..usse kya pata manav ko saadi wali archana hee bahut achi lagti hai..Embarrassed..Toh manav ne riya ka dil tod diya aaj..Cool..poor riya was so disappointed called him kadoos..LOLOuch..
This beauty even went to D's house and called savita rich deshmukh a naukrani..Shocked who was just cleaning after damu's mess..Embarrassed..now Riya is in archu's bad book as well as savita's bad book..Cool..
Today she got saved because of manav..but dubaara aise bachke nahi jayegi..Geek..
I think this beauty will fail what beast is asking her to do..because saas bahu jodi are not really impressed with her like manav is..LOL..
what do u guys think..will this over confident secretary will be able to take archu's place in manav's life or will be going to jail like shibu after working for the beast..LOL
discuss please..Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadkarthikaaaacitrusyTia_KhanTanyazomshreejaanuarjuhi_kmhriniiiishootingstar27ThaneebhallaroxLovePRSoham.Mandy.Ashis-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty And The Beast !!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha Di,

What a nice creative titleSmileThumbs Up I agree with all the points, Riya is just like the Beauty who is working for her beast. I doubt this over confident secretary will be able to take Archu's place. Already the saas bahu duo hate her so much, let's hope Manav also gets out of her trap. I found Riya to be quite mean today to Savita. I hope Savita gets her good for this

Edited by bhallarox - 02 August 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneearchanamanavswtbaby

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks bhalla..Big smile..the girl is very rude..only manav and ashna finds her to be nice..Ermm..she was rather rude to savita and the other day to archu also..if manav didn't come at that time she would have got real good from savita today itself..LOL..she alsmost threw her out today itself..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneebhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Thanks bhalla..Big smile..the girl is very rude..only manav and ashna finds her to be nice..Ermm..she was rather rude to savita and the other day to archu also..if manav didn't come at that time she would have got real good from savita today itself..LOL..she alsmost threw her out today itself..LOL

Usha Di, I wish ArMan or Aashna would have watched when Riya was taunting Savita. Suddenly in front of Manav she put a good act to make Manav think she was innocentAngry Had Manav not came, Riya would have been thrown out of the houseLOL I think if both mother and wife can convince Manav that Riya is not a good perosn, then maybe Manav can fire her. Don't know why Aashna seems to like Riya so much. I don't have much faith in Riya succeeding though, Manav thinks that Riya is good as she apologized, but he should start having some doubts Riya did call Savita noukarani. Let Archu come and defend her saas, I'm sure she will blast herBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Akka very good Title and fabulous thread...Smile
I was asking where are you??..on discuss thread...You were busy??

Nice to have you...I will come tomorrow on your thread..

just to say..Beauty queen will not be able to take Archu place...cause before she succeed ...she must pass by Savita head first.LOL...and this is impossible...Beauty queen don't know Aai ka goussa...she will be out from the house as quick as she come in...as today...if Manv was not at the door...Riya..would surely been kicked out  from the house...LOLLOL..will come later dear...

I'm on an old PR Epis..when  desmuck Familly went to Familly K for the first time...Manv accept Archu rishta...Day Dreaming I'm watching just Arman scene ...so cute..I'm till like Day Dreaming 

See you dear tomorrow...
Bye my akka very nice thread...

shootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

Oh God Usha ...I loved the write up ...ROFL

Ok , I have a confession to make here ...As much as I hated Riya , any  day I prefer to see her than sanskaari Sulochna or ziddi baby snatcher Varsha ...Dead

You are right .Manav  protected her again today     Shocked     ...She clearly  asked him to look at her legs and all he said 'I don't like this kind of dressing ' ROFL.   .What  the hell yaar ...Thumbs Down
And then she said ' you spoiled the plan about the movie date and even then he didn't tell her off...Shocked

At home  when Riya called savita a naukrani, Manav immediately jumped to Riya's defense LOL..
Yeh sab kya chakar chal raha hai ...Confused

I like Manav so much but what is he doing ??????Shocked...

I think Riya can do a lot of damage .The only thing is that she is a bit over confident and that could be her down fall ..But she has managed to  impress manav and when manav gets impressed then he does not listen to no one   D'oh     ...like as you said , the case of Shibu ...Ouch

If manav keeps protecting her and being impressed with her than yes , she has a good chance because I think she is very scheming  , I don't think manav will listen to Archana on this one , he will dismiss Archana as just another jealous wife ...Ouch

...but if Ashna gets in  and gets to see Riya ke kartoot , then yes Manav will listen ...Smile

I don't think Manav will listen to either Archana or savita but if Ashna tells him that Riya is wrong then he will sit up and take notice ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 August 2011 at 5:00pm

bhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Keep those titles coming, I love 'em!

Ok onto Riya, no she will never be successful in taking Archu's place, there is only one woman who resides in Manav's heart and that is Archana. Manav loves Archana with all his heart and can't even think about another woman that way. Riya can try all she wants but she will never succeed in getting Manav. Riya has really underestimated Archana and I would love to see Archana really blast Riya for having the nerve to try and break her marriage. Riya doesn't know who she is dealing with, Savita and Archana are two people you don't want to mess with. When they unleash their anger, Riya won't be spared!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaaaaTanyazshootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Akka very good Title and fabulous thread...Smile
I was asking where are you??..on discuss thread...You were busy??

Nice to have you...I will come tomorrow on your thread..

just to say..Beauty queen will not be able to take Archu place...cause before she succeed ...she must pass by Savita head first.LOL...and this is impossible...Beauty queen don't know Aai ka goussa...she will be out from the house as quick as she come in...as today...if Manv was not at the door...Riya..would surely been kicked out  from the house...LOLLOL..will come later dear...

I'm on an old PR Epis..when  desmuck Familly went to Familly K for the first time...Manv accept Archu rishta...Day Dreaming I'm watching just Arman scene ...so cute..I'm till like Day Dreaming 

See you dear tomorrow...
Bye my akka very nice thread...

thanks thanee..i was little busy in the afternoon..u r right gawar biwi of of manav and jungli savita are no easy targets like sweetu manav..ROFL

Edited by archanamanav - 02 August 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top