Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritElystiarselvilakshyamautumnsconcertoRanu.ThendralfanacornnTheivaRuby-86JanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYmiganvijisridharahsimavjayamTTfanmini_00~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleVani19CarynNixkiekarthi173nithyamkvsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 2nd August 2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Shammy for the wonderful update..Big smile

How come its day at TA and TPS place and night at Deepa's house...Creatives and editing ppl how come u missed this...Thumbs Down
Still it was nice to see prabha and deepa family share good moments...Big smile

Second part was as usual cry cry and cry!!...Good that Deepa understands TA's mindset and her advise to T was good..Clap ...but she did not involve GW in this...probably that is going to come hereon...GW herself will come and put herself into problems probably...Angry

So TA has got the money...But still only 2 lakhs and 3 ppl waiting...Confused
This is again like a riddle...how can 2 lakhs be shared among three people...Is TA going to give 2 lakhs and ask them to sort out and thereby creating a fight amongst them...Wink
The way three were sitting was like..."theeyavai parkathe...theeyavai ketkathe...theeyavai pesathe..." aana sitting ppl does all opposite...Angry

ROFL at the last part...the way TA was lifted from the bike was damn funny though it was a symptom of seriousness for the upcoming episodes...and the reason for going to PS...rofl...and what is Dharman going to do...send again to PS...I wonder how TA came home again as the scene from the promo is still left...did he escape from PS..or did he turn into an approver
in Dharman's case and escaped...lets see..Its like...money is safe and TA is stolen...rofl..
anyways..sequence of unanswered scenes...Confused

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanRuby-86TheivaacornnahsimavjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173sahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments my dear Arggg Grrr Shammmuuu!!Big smile

First scene was sweet, Buwana doesn't deserve Prabha or his affectionAngry.

TA and Thulasi ku timing is full wrong..sighOuch...all 3 lenders @ TA's house that too at the same time...nalla velai TA paid off Thaiyal nayagi lady's money ...if not TA house might looked like gutter war front and moreover no place for her to sit in that specially reserved lenders sofa till money is paid back...i think MM asked another extension maybe till night...when GW put her dance loan lenders were not there.

TA going to police station that too in this wayShocked...i hope he doesn't loose that money...his bike scene in promo and Thulasi watching that from terrace is still confusing...i hope they put a huge full stop to this loan sharks matter...its super irritating...i have a question here, even if TA comes he can only pay back one person's money...so i think something else is going to happen and TA will be blocked from coming home some howConfused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanacornnRuby-86Theivalakshyamahsimamini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Wonderful update and side comments Shammu!Clap

Nice to see a happy Prabha who is longing for love and care enjoying in Deepa's houseEmbarrassed. BGM behind those scenes were cute and niceTongue. Bhuv has not been a good mother to both Thulz and PrabhaOuch. She does not deserve both of them and their loveDead.

Again all 3 loan sharks ajaar in TA/T houseDead. Pathetic to see Thulasi crying like this. Really pity her for this issue caused by TA.

Suspense filled 3rd part. So looks someone (Charu spy) is seriously following TA. Also I think TA will suffer according to the Psycho plan that was said to her romance partner GW and they will corner Thulz with all these problem to solveConfused.

Order of the Promo is very confusingWacko.

Edited by Pearl27 - 02 August 2011 at 11:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanlakshyamTheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanahsimaNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

acornn

acornn

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  

Here we go again. Today's episode was a complete hogwash - while one expected TA to land cop's dragnet, has the creative team run out ideas to execute such a situation? How else can one describe the bike accident sequence? This same idea has been grinded times over... when TA was hit, when TA was trying visit T @ her school, now this? Complete tosh!!

Phpht!! The P track is becoming stale! How many more sequence do we need to understand that P is "Richie $$ Rich" character - the poor little rich boy who yearns for simple pleasures in life. 1/2 GW feels pity of P ... Hmm, may be P riches may have something to do with it. Why she never felt the same way for T, who was worse off than P?   

Why can't T reach out to GP? He described her as his daughter and he or his bro need to pay $$ 250k for TA's medical expense which TA had spent out of his pocket. D said she is going to visit S's dad [he is out of station], but why did she go to A's house??  How is it that all the people favorably disposed disappear at the same time?  

Hope they don't show bike sequence set up by psycho. Sigh, the cop related to the bike guy comes out of nowhere. TA has lost his marbles. Instead of settling the dues, what is the need for arguing with the random guy? Really boring to see TA shown as a dumb person repeatedly...next TA will argue with the cops..

Edited by acornn - 02 August 2011 at 11:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayrselvilakshyamTheivaRuby-86Thendralfanmini_00TTfanahsimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks shammu for the updateSmile. Thendral is picking up the pace again.Wink Now it's cleared this is all charu' s plan onlyWink. TA goes back home and thulasi sees him in the promo… but how does he end up in the police stationConfused. Something is going to happen that's why MM goes back home.

Now the biggest question hangs on in viewers mind is… is it charu's plan  since the bike fellow who hit TA's bike and started fighting  is strange…or TPS …since she knows thuls is a bhuvana's daughter she might use t&T as trump card against bhuvana.Ouch

The greatest lesson TA should learn is he should be cautions in his life and he should not hide anything.Sleepy.  Any way TA is going to lose money in the police station. If the money is stolen then TA will be in hot soup.

Now even Shymala can't help  T&t coz she went for honeymoon and prabha also can't since he gets arrested. How does TA get back home? Who is going to help T&t?Question

Coming to prabha's track, after a long time we were able to see chatter box P. P&deepa are going to teach B&lax a lesson in upcoming epi's. Smile.

After watching today's epi, B&Dharman's matter will finally make prabha to start loving deepa. I think the upcoming epi will be very thrilling and interesting to watch .  This is the Thendral  which may sway here and there  but will give us peace of mind at the end.Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritrselviAnnaJayacornnTheivalakshyamRuby-86ahsimaTTfanPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for your beautiful update and comments Hug. Nee nejama paavom ma today with all the loan sharks Ouch, you deserve another tight Hug.

The only scene i enjoyed was Prabha with Deepa's family, it was such a sweet and cute scene Big smile.

Once upon a time i was Day Dreaming whenever they showed T&T's house, nowadays i am always Dead. Ennavo pannunga Kumaran Angry, i am tired of these loan sharks and have lost interest in this show since Mohan&Thulasi reunion Cry. Hope it would get better when psycho gets pei ottufied and is sent back to banglore forever Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Gunz. - 02 August 2011 at 11:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanacornnTheivaRuby-86ahsimamini_00TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
tks shamz for the update..

Gosh this feels like the week when vel n T were to get married... (so many events..all connected)

hats off to the team for planning..they have Shyamala n anand and Ganja family out on leave, Prabha is being taken away so he too cannot help (he needs help himself) TPS's money is going to PS (and only 2 lacs so that means that may not help as all lenders have assembled means all have to be paid..) so now
what..

How does TA come out of PS, why n where is he rushing off  again..  obviously the loan sharks r leaving promising to return by afternoon...

oh my just have to wait n watch like T...patti telling that T did not sleep thinking about shouting and sending off TA was cute ..Both TA n T -sleepless nights...

so now TA gets arrested, MM begging padma, GW pouring out gutter again, prabha being carried off  .(oh my head is reeling)  somehow i think that the bike fellow who hit TA has been planned by C (otherwise it cannot be such super timing) as even after TA promised to repair bike he was creating probs...good hope the loans sharks and the Big shark (C) matter all closes by this weekend or early next week...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayrselviRuby-86TheivalakshyamThendralfanmini_00TTfanahsimaPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top