Sasural Simar Ka

I thought this was a funny loving show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
What happen/ Why is Colors keep doing this to all of its shows. They had a nice show full of fun and they turned it into those other shows full of drama? This is the most stupidest thing I have ever seen.

So simar could not tell Prem about everything when he alreadys knows that she danced and he say her. THis is going to be a show full of drama and no fun.

Colors missed up with letting Dutta going and bring this ugly guy and ruining the show and Nakusha completely and they have lost viewes because of it.

They are going to kill off Shanker in Phulwa and everyone wants to see the grown up Phulwa be with Shanker

They killed of vanish and turend Utterain on to this stupid show, where the same story goes around and around and around.

They have no more shoes left to miss up/ Good luck Colors for the stupid job your channel is doing with your shows. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVeGrey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I thought this was a funny loving show" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.