This is retarded!!!

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Eww... This is the heights of stupidity. Really??? Going to a dance competition and saving izzat is more important than switching girls and getting a 15 year old married to her would be jijaji?? This is so stupid... Buaji should have said the truth on the stage itself. Even better would have been if instead of switching girls at mandap... Roli went to dance instead of simar. This is the dumbest thing shown in a serial. Atleast in other shows where all this bride exachange business happens the girls are of the same marriageable age. This is just so stupid to show a 15 year old married off like this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
horribly disapointing...i was gettg attracted to this serial...but after this am jus not interested to go thru another choti bahu..business!!!!!!! its a big hi and bye frm my side
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid u... I hv started disliking d serial now... They hv spoiled d intetest of ours on d show...
pvaz thumbnail
I completly agree with you. 
bgbeul thumbnail
ya it's realy horrible ..roli has sacrificed for her sister.it's great  ..Bt their should min of limit bec'z of bhuji it came up to tis ...makng roli life in spoil ...such stupid twist i use to see this serial without even missing one day bt know on wards i realy hate tis serial i does'nt watch tis show at all better not to watch tis serial...gud bye to sasural simar ka
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey they havn't told us roli's age? or have they?
I think roli is in class twelfth she was once talking about goin to collage next year...so she should be around 18 ...
kanishka20 thumbnail
i agree with u... dis show has lost its charm due to dis track...😡 i cant understand dat what do cvs want. what lesson dey want to give us... i thnk they just want to tell us dat child marriage is good nd it shud be legal... what the hell!!!!!  first dey showed dat only just to fulfill her dreams she lied to her dad...😡 or phir us jhuth ko chupane ke lie aur jhooth... or agar ek bar ko man b lia jae ki wo jhuth kisi galat kaam ke lie nai tha to atleast now when dat bldy hichki was croosing the limits tab to batana chaie tha na...😒 not to her father her mother atleast... m sure koi na koi solution to zarur nikalta...😊. but no... they had to show their stupidity na...🤪 god... itne hi intelligent bante hai to simar ki jagah roli ko bhej dete atleast shaadi to ho jati...😡
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Doesn't matter her age, this is actually disgusting, marrying someone who you already accepted as your brother-in-law. I am sure Prem himself sees her as a little sister...yuck! WHat a waste of a good serial, this show was so interesting and i am sure that the trps are only high because people were watching to see how Simar got back to do the wedding... but now that the wedding didn't happen, garbage, this show is over... really stupid and D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!
xxxangelxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i actually agree wid you they've made the serial absolutly pointless to watch now👎🏼
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's absolutely disgusting, do marriages happen this way? none of them saw the bride's face throughout the wedding..so many co-incidences cannot happen at one instant...unwedded simar will live with prem as his wife? 🤢 and what abt the guy who was blackmailing her? will he keep quiet and not blackmail her that he will tell everyone that she never married prem? 2 weeks of episodes were wasted in simar running around delhi, slow motion shadi, shocking face after every 2 secs, n now, 2 complete episodes were wasted simar getting shocked at everybody's dialogues, buaji, roli, mataji, her parents, friends 🤢 it should be renamed "sasural roli ka" now, it;s the most bakwas twist anyone can imagine. Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago