Navya

Soumya knows shaheer much more shaheer knows soumy (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

..AiSh..

..AiSh..

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
yeah totally agree with u..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soumya knows shaheer much more shaheer knows soumy (Page 3)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Ya you are rite..librans are good observer as I myself is a libran and my friends always tell me that m a good observer..

Cool_priya

Cool_priya

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
nice post...agree

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
agree

superdupercool

Groupbie

superdupercool

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
agree wid u dear Wink

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Saw Telly dost interview... today... again found out what i first concluded... when asked navya to tell about anant ... she was alll saying non stop about shaheer.. wht he loves, wht he does ... and was continuing until shaherr told... aur kitna bologii.. and when asked shaher to speak about navya... dus ganta laga diya yeh soochne ke liye...  ki navya ko kya pasand hai... phir bola... bahout bola soch soch keee woh bhi bar bar pooch raha tha... ki kitna hua... assa lag raha tha kii kab khatm ho yeh question and answerWink.

heheheh shaheer please try to know your co actor a bit more ... your comfort level is good.. but it can be improved...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

87jpatel

Noaddict

IF-Dazzler

Noaddict

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Saw Telly dost interview... today... again found out what i first concluded... when asked navya to tell about anant ... she was alll saying non stop about shaheer.. wht he loves, wht he does ... and was continuing until shaherr told... aur kitna bologii.. and when asked shaher to speak about navya... dus ganta laga diya yeh soochne ke liye...  ki navya ko kya pasand hai... phir bola... bahout bola soch soch keee woh bhi bar bar pooch raha tha... ki kitna hua... assa lag raha tha kii kab khatm ho yeh question and answerWink.

heheheh shaheer please try to know your co actor a bit more ... your comfort level is good.. but it can be improved...

Completely agree...seeing today's telly dost interview...its is proved again...
These things completely prove smone's presence in Shaheer's life...

Edited by Nidhi82 - 28 December 2011 at 4:27pm

87jpatel

Goldie

87jpatel

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
agree with u guys

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.