Navya

Soumya knows shaheer much more shaheer knows soumy (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

bhavyanidhi

bhavyanidhi

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
agree with u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soumya knows shaheer much more shaheer knows soumy (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Noaddict

IF-Dazzler

Noaddict

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Completely agree..even I was thinking of bringing up the topic!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
agree with you... she knows him more than he does... but kya karogi yaar vo... he knew the answer for "chinese" but he ws not able to produce it when camera started rolling... i guess rama was near him that time... whenever he sees rama his mind goes off na... LOL

btw.. good observation.. even i wanted to make a score board after hearing their answers... but tym nahi mila... Pinch Confused Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraobs8889

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
very true and agree

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoRichaarora

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hi luvarti

I am not saying about smiley. the post was about shaheer and soumya personaility. I agrre they might not have many scenes together, But to know a person u dont have to spent much time. Its only shows how much you observe people.
Shaheer and soumya are good friends , but my intent of the post was to tell my point of view tht soumya knows shahheer well as a friends.Remember guys they both are true professional and actors.So dont feel bad kii shaheer doesnt knw anything about soumya ... he knows someinformation of soumya like pink colour ,but compare to soumya his score is lesss ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
oh so cute.soumya knws abt him a lot.must say good observation bt 2 bad shaheer doesnt take interest in his colleagues

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
agree with you...nice post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.