Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

dazzlers wonderstruck !!!!!! (Page 2)

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
rey n swayum were the stars today
loved the way rey cared so much about kria n loved how swayum tried to cheer up kria n the team n the flying kiss was amazing
rey-swayum scene was mind blowing as always
n the dazzlers' dance was good, but i expected much more n ya amar n archi were amazing 
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
me also wating for tomrrow
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
seriously
#kria and rey make an awesome pair...The way rey tried to pacify her and actually he succeeded was awesome
#swayum's answer to sharon was 1 of its kind and it had such an impact and they just rocked in that small scene
# rey and swayum...wow I mean the maa -da-ladla bigar gaya tune is their permanent BG and it really adds to the ambiance and they rock together
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
sooo true d way we were xpecting frm d dazzlers it wasnt dat gr8 but yeah luvd Rey n Vicky's performanceEmbarrassed
nd luvd Shaorn's xpression in d precap luking at d weaklings danceLOL...hahaha cnt wait to watch d dance tmrw it wud be rockingBig smile
2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ooh i luved it!!!!! one of the best epis so far!!!Smile hahahah im starting to like rey a bit more then i used to and swayam!!!...is it possible for me to love him more then i already do!!?!?!??! i wasnt completely happy with dazzlers performance but oh well...cant wait for 2moro!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
To be honest i didnt find the dazzlers performance all that dazzling, dont know what the weaklings were all worried about.

Looking forward to seeing Weaklings performance tomorrow, wonder what rey does to help Kria, Sharon sure did look worried in the promo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

To be honest i didnt find the dazzlers performance all that dazzling, dont know what the weaklings were all worried about.

Looking forward to seeing Weaklings performance tomorrow, wonder what rey does to help Kria, Sharon sure did look worried in the promo
exactly dazzlers performance wasnt dat good and kriya was nervous for no reasonConfused
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! :D ..to see the Dazzler's faces, ESPECIALLY SHARON'S! 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was waiting for this. 

Well, I love Sharon, but the Sharon she is when she is with Swayam. Not the DAZZLER DIVA Sharon. So, after the Weakling's dance, I will say - IN YOUR FACEEE *ahem* <- insert the "B" word here ;) hahahaha 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index