kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by luvKaJen666

man i was thinking about the same thing...n i bet even sharon will be jealous to see kria close to swayam...n the lift...but the dazzlers xcept...rey will be busy gaping at the weakling's dance

u know i think rey wil b d only dazzlers whose mouth won't b wide open coz he is d 1 who never underestimated them
man i can't w8 for dem 2 make a team 2gether
imagine the rehersals, dance n not 2 forget luk luk hawa hawa
*haye*

Hurray!! Hurray!! Hurray!!! LOL

Anyways...I am in dreamland...Luk luk hawa hawa...

Well..You are so right!! I think the next Umeed ka kiran will be RDX...common RDX dude!!! enlighten these people's life...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rehyansh singhania (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thinking the same, they should really do a seuqens where Swayam and Kriya are dancing on a romantic numberLOL.

socho ki Rey ki kiya haalat hogiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I know rey is really possessive about kria and he thinks a lot about her and the scene is a favorite of mine and they make an awesome pair

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
And I love that about him...Rey being Possessive...Wohoo!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
OMG i soo luvd Rey in 2day's epi Embarrassedd way he kept on interfering in Swaym's staring businessROFL...haha bechara Swaym cudnt even stare at Sharon properlyLOL
nd d best part was d endDay Dreaming...seriusly luv d way he reads Kria's mindEmbarrassed...nd luvd it wen he was telling Swaym to speak aftr him nd d things he saidEmbarrassed...aww dat was sooo sweetBlushing...nd Swaym cracked me up 'tum meri ins- wait yeh kyun meri inspiration hogi' ROFLROFLhe's sooo cuteeeLOL
nd Rey's jealousy...sooo cutee luvd his xpressionEmbarrassed

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG i soo luvd Rey in 2day's epi Embarrassedd way he kept on interfering in Swaym's staring businessROFL...haha bechara Swaym cudnt even stare at Sharon properlyLOL
nd d best part was d endDay Dreaming...seriusly luv d way he reads Kria's mindEmbarrassed...nd luvd it wen he was telling Swaym to speak aftr him nd d things he saidEmbarrassed...aww dat was sooo sweetBlushing...nd Swaym cracked me up 'tum meri ins- wait yeh kyun meri inspiration hogi' ROFLROFLhe's sooo cuteeeLOL
Reyam rock man lol Bachara Swayam always gets stuck in the middle...but is such a good friend. love Rey's being jealous...he really loves Kriya. If the teams get put together as one (just a prediction)...imagine Swayam dancing with Kriya and Rey doing funny things like hitting Swayam accidently on purpose to move him aside from his girl lol

Edited by robinc07 - 02 August 2011 at 5:48pm

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by sweetshine

Reyam rock man lol Bachara Swayam always gets stuck in the middle...but is such a good friend. love Rey's being jealous...he really loves Kriya. If the teams get put together as one (just a prediction)...imagine Swayam dancing with Kriya and Rey doing funny things like hitting Swayam accidently on purpose to move him aside from his girl lol
i wud seriusly luv 2 c datLOLEmbarrassed

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
man seriously...RXD c'mon...maybe he can setup another party...n force the pairs to spend tym together to get along n understand each other...vicky will be falling inot the pool the whole tym...n sharon busy staring at swayam n swayam giving her attitude...n do i even have to say anything about kriyaansh...we should hav xtra long episodes...
n rimar...n barath n viashaka...n nil and simmi...it'll be awsome

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.