CID

TB:Siddharth Shukla to feature in CID! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I never knew he is a popular actor too !! Shocked Anyways, does it really matter to us? LOL We are so madly deeply busy loving DUO Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Hasini_smilemallikaBalu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:Siddharth Shukla to feature in CID! (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by visrom

Why not some better actors...some veterans like Ved Thapar and Pankaj Berry...why these chocolate boys?

definately the veteran actors are more talented but the youth nowadays prefer these chocalate boys...so i guess they do this to satisfy their sudience and gain trp...

I can see many youth here accepting veterans only Big smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for some wonderful actors being away from the scene. I really wish to see some of them doing a few episodes in CID. For eg...a few weeks back Maya Alagh came as a victim and she did a really good job, unlike that old lady in theHappy  Diwali episode who doesn't know the A of acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.mallikaBalu

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you visrom. There are many experienced actors not just veterans, the middle aged and the not so middle aged actors who are a much better and talented lot. I want to see them getting their talent an airing now and then. 
The youngsters may be good looking but, I have my reservations about the emoting part on screen. Just as the saying goes, all that glitters in not gold, all good looking men and women are not good actors. 

Yes. Many youngsters take it that to look good is everything. But , it is not. What is needed and good is talent that can come poring out at the right moment. And hwy!, CID since its inception has been just this. No Chocolate boy or girl was ever taken to show the depth in life. All ordinary people were taken based on the talent quotient. So Salunke, Freddy, Pradyuman, Sudhakar became household names so did Aditya or Daya. None of them are the proverbial handsome men. But the duo made many go Day DreamingBlushing

I want to see this saying "... Deep roots are not touched by the frost ..." come true again on CID.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.debasree04

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I don't prefer chocolate boys, I like talented actors and not glycerin lovers and expressionless faces. Now a days Non-actors are very successful on TV but I hate them.
CID has many great actors are trio are the best example. Then why don't they bring some good people who know how to act?Confused

Edited by Shruti_HR - 03 August 2011 at 2:19am

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Chinnu mentioned about Ved Thapar. He did some episode of CiD in previous seasons. He was a brilliant actor in the television industries of India. How can we forget Raja and Rancho, where he was the Detective himself. That was the most famous as well as favorite Human-Animal detective jodi of the television. And it maintained till now. 

Last time I saw him in Colors show..where he is playing a negative character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalu

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hope he 2 be gud

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
assasinator people always remeber the good acting regardless of time that has elapsed. Raja aur rancho is still recalled by many for the same reason.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.