Finally DAKSHNA is united

Posted: 12 years ago
all our dream came true today & dakshna is unted.. ab baaki hai shaadi🥳
yah... even I am also happy... but my happiness will be at the peak when Sonakshi gets out of Daksh's life completely. I hope like Ayi refused her sister, Naina also will reject her sister if Ayi-Baba and Daksh get insulted by that girl. [it is said that Ayi and Naina are alike ;) - both think abt others more than themselves. They are very loving and lovable. Both have to talk always etc]
Did u people listened carefully Naina said "Daksh is only her's" 
So she will never sacrifice Daksh for anyone
What a serial this is very simple very realistic after seeing ekta kapoor serial this serial is like "Good cup of Coffee in the Early morning" very refreshing pleasent simple...
In the real life also if some one confesses her love then also the atmosphere will be the same as in the serial
Edited by sousousou - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sousousou

What a serial this is very simple very realistic after seeing ekta kapoor serial this serial is like "Good cup of Coffee in the Early morning" very refreshing pleasent simple...
In the real life also if some one confesses her love then also the atmosphere will be the same as in the serial
yah.. i listened it.. she said he is only hers and only she has the full right on him. Not ever try to go from her even after she said so etc.. i liked it sooo much.. I couldn't stop myself from laughing when she said he could make her realise abt her feeling earlier...
And yah... the simplicity and maturity in presentation is the thing that makes SSBN different from other daily soaps. Thats y I watch this and this only.
Sachi yaar..

Its a dream come true, and I am really happy hearing naina's words for daksh "tum sirf mere ho, tum par sirf mera haq  hai, mein tumhari sagaai se kabhi khush nahi thi"👏

These words gave me a sense of relief that naina will not let go daksh at any cost and ab pshyco sona has to face dakshna together...yipeee .so happy...😃
Originally posted by sousousou

Exactly dear..👍🏼 Dittoo wat u hav said..😳
My feelings r same abt dis show..😛
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
at last those magical words were said by naina 

i loved today's episode she finally told him that she loves him hope the family expects there love and gets them married i wonder wats gona happen too sona LOL!!!!

I loved today's episode but waiting to see what'll happen when they return. I really want to see Naina fight for her love and for Daksh to break his engagement to Sonakshi as soon as he gets back. As much as she annoys me, Sonakshi deserves to know the truth

I so need to watch this serial, what time is it ?