Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena has no love for Hollywood (Page 2)

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

AHAHAHAH KAREENA WISHES SHE WAS BETTER THAN RANI PREITY N PRIYANKA... look at priyanka chopra she is new to the industry but has delivered such hits as Andaaz Muhjse shaddi Karoge and Aitraaz.. look at kareena she has NUTHIN.. my god u can't compare her with Preity n Rani they HAVE TALENT N SKILLZ SUMTHIN SHE DOESNT

No, Priyanka is successful but not as much as kareena....She was also in Aitraaz....she has Yaadein, K3g, Asoka, Mein Prem.....Mujh se Dosti....,Chameli, Beewafa.... What else u want...I will not say that she is better the Preity or Rani but she is also not worse from them.....they are in same catagory.......But you knwo they came 3 yrs ago from kareena and still she is in their catogry so just iamgine that if she also came in 1998 so where will be she now.....

Edited by Ibad - 24 February 2005 at 5:42am

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abladabla

I am sorry to say that if being born into a star family means you have more talent, then we wouldn't have seen people like Kumar Gaurav and other film star children flop.

No, i didn't say that if u born in star family...U will be talented....I say that she born there so she knows very much.....And you are also talking that she is talented....How.....lets Have a llok  to your sentence....

You write that Kumar Gurav and some other were from star family but they didn't success.....so U mean that she is talented..............Thats Y she is successful.....and thats what i am saying to U.

Indirectly U agreed that others from the satr family are flop but she isn't.

Edited by Ibad - 24 February 2005 at 5:48am

Go to top