Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena has no love for Hollywood

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Kareena has no love for Hollywood

click for larger view
Though every Bollywood actress hopes to do a Hollywood flick, but Kareena Kapoor is an exception. She doesn't want to do Hollywood films. Kareena says that Hollywood is full of many beautiful and talented heroines, then an Indian actress doesn't stand a chance. Moreover, Indian artistes would not be welcome there. Why then rush there, she asks? Instead of Hollywood films Kareena wants to work with top directors of Bollywood. That's why Kareena is a hit even after nine flop films!

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

she knows that she couldn't complete thats why shes saying that no indian actress could compete,

ok looks wise anyone like ashwariya, prianyka could compete with hollywood actress, and talent wise someone like rani, tabu could easily compete with hollywood

we all know that ash is making a bunch of english movies, and that salman is making something called "Marigold: an adventure in India"      but i'd like to see shahrukh khan in an english movie, not in a romantic movies in a serious movie something like swades (i haven't seen it yet but heard good things) only not a movie about india or indians just a regular hollywood movie starring shahrukh khan 

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I agree Kareena cannot compete in Hollywood..I think in Bollywood also she is getting movies just because she belongs to the Kapoor family..otherwise i don't see anything good in her..
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
No, I think Kareena is right in her place.....Amitabh once said that they are white, we are brown, they are west and we are east...we can't compete with each other.....So in this sense Kareena is right.
And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....its not necessary to get a movie there but is necessary to be a good actress.....
As Amitabh is King of Bollywood and Shahrukh is also The Biggest Superstar of bollywood.....ppl compete new talents to SRK....but still they both have no movie in hand of hollywood.....So is that mean that they are not talented....If they are not.....So I think no one in Bollywood is talented....
Kareena is 100% right.
abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ibad

And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her
family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u
ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....

I am sorry to say that if being born into a star family means you have more talent, then we wouldn't have seen people like Kumar Gaurav and other film star children flop.
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ibad

And she has more talent that Rani,Preity,Priyanka.....Coz this is her family....She grew here.........And she know much more then u ppl....coz she studied in USA and is in the field.....its not necessary to get a movie there but is necessary to be a good actress.....

AHAHAHAH KAREENA WISHES SHE WAS BETTER THAN RANI PREITY N PRIYANKA... look at priyanka chopra she is new to the industry but has delivered such hits as Andaaz Muhjse shaddi Karoge and Aitraaz.. look at kareena she has NUTHIN.. my god u can't compare her with Preity n Rani they HAVE TALENT N SKILLZ SUMTHIN SHE DOESNT

*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i agree.. i think kareena knowz her place.. but sad that she refused.. but it would b right..
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

she needs to leave her options open b4 closing all the doors, you never know where life will take you. and after all she is only 23, her opinions might change after sometime. AND i disagree with her about hollywood, people are people, and talent is talent, if hollyood is full of beautiful actresses, SO  is bollywood.

read the article i posted in ITS THE KING KHANS TURN THIS MONTH. its about bollywood, and how far we have gone, read it and post your comments.

Go to top