Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Congrats, Zuby!  Party Enjoy the hotseat!  I never question anyone in the hotseat, so you are spared!  Tongue
Thanks ShobhaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*' #7 Saathi Of The Week '*^ (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Zuby Thanks  for taking your time and answering my questions.
All your answers were from the heart giving insight into your personality.
So you are a chatered accountant!! Well am married to one and I know how things will be accounted in all respects. Always budget and tallying expenses rules the household.
Don't mind Maris but its so hard working for them I wonder what's it like to live with a CA 24/7TongueLOL
Your questions were fun too. I got to reminiscence some beautiful times of my life again.ThanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Congrats dearBig smile
Thanks Tashu dearSmile

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Zuby heres my set of questions. Have a good time answering them.

5)  What is the weirdest thing about you? And the strangest thing you had ever done so far?

Weirdest thing is this reluctance to make close friends.Acquaintances & "Hi-Bye" friends are dozens but not one close friendConfused The more close I get to someone the more I begin to lose respect for them.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedokieConfused i am not coming anywhere near youOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dare u think that SweetsStern Smile Now its not ur fault that I always end up  meeting the most rotten types in the real lifeOuch 

Strangest thing I've done is falling hopelessly in love with a fictional character.I dream about him even while shopping or having dinner with the whole clan presentLOL

7) Have you ever felt alone in life while still surrounded by family and friends?

It has happened a lot of times.I have two older brothers & two older sisters sometimes its like being raised by five sets of parentsOuch There are certain things I absolutely cannot discuss with them & I feel alone at these times.

don't worryTongue am there always for youConfused...listening from faaarLOL

I know,my Qatari BegumHug Everytime I log on IF one pm will always be waiting for meEmbarrassed

8) What is the best thing you had ever done for others to be proud of you? And the worst thing that had embarassed you the most?

I exposed a sexual predator at school when I was in the seventh grade.He was our PT master & his hands used to be always busyDeadAngry When his attention turned on me I raised such a hullaballoo.At first no one believed me but I rounded up girls who had suffered. somehow begged, cajoled,convinced them to speak out,called on the support of other teachers. After a lot of struggle the fellow was shown the door.

ClapClapClap wow zuby that requires a lot of courage Disapproveand i am proud of youTongue He wa s so brazen Viji. Such blatant misuse of a position of trust.Pinch

I was entrusted with cooking fish curry for my sister's would be family who were visiting us before she was married coz Mom had to go out on an emergency errand. In my eagerness to have everything ready in time I cooked it in a pressure cookerBlushingLOL .The MIL had a field day Unhappy

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLNow that explains why your hubby brought a soutan (nakku) in your lifeOuch
3 whistle la cook panninen.Fish appadiye qool aayidichu,Viji. Akka mamiyaar inikkum sirikkirangaCry 
Thanks Maris for the questions.Loved answering themBig smile
yup MarisTongue good interesting questionsThumbs Up

chithoo

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I was entrusted with cooking fish curry for my sister's would be family who were visiting us before she was married coz Mom had to go out on an emergency errand. In my eagerness to have everything ready in time I cooked it in a pressure cookerBlushingLOL .The MIL had a field day Unhappy

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLNow that explains why your hubby brought a soutan (nakku) in your lifeOuch
3 whistle la cook panninen.Fish appadiye qool aayidichu,Viji. Akka mamiyaar inikkum sirikkirangaCry 

@ Red;   Cooker nalla nilamayila inrunthatha?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Carrie-

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqchithoomaris08

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

@ Red;   Cooker nalla nilamayila inrunthatha?

ShockedShockedShockedShocked Ai! Innoru Tamil Ponnu?Embarrassed 
LOL Cooker nallaathaan inrunthathu!En nilamayi thaan romba mosamma aayiduchuOuch

chithoo

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

My questions to u Zuby''''.

Show related questions

1)      If u were born as Priya what would u do differently? If u were born as Ram what would u do?

I love Priya for who she is. I don't think I'd do anything differently.Earlier I'd feel she shouldn't let her mother walk all over her but then pyar & izzat maang ke thodi lete hain? I began to understand the pride & dignity in her silence.

If I were Ram I'd really try to look into my friend Vikram's consistent hints & digs at my family's thinking & doings.Businesswise he is king but really zero at family matters.

2)       Your favourite moment in BALH

The Restaurant & the Balcony/Rain scene are my most favourite

3)      Your favourite dialogue / dialogues

Priya's acidic " Accha hua lift nahi chali.Warna bechhari neeche dabkar Parking lot ban jaati"ROFL

4)      Ekta decides to make u the writer of BALH .What changes would u bring into the show?

I'd get rid of Nuts,Sid & Ishika.
I'd do proper homework on Punjabi & Indori wedding rituals instead of inventing random & silly rasams just to fill in an episodeAngry. I'm sure there is so much to explore & showcase in an ordinary Indian wedding & we don't need the leads to be in every one of them.It is so disappointing to see the utter ruination of PriAm wedding preparation track which otherwise could have been a joy to watchOuch

5)       Your vision on RAYA's wedding and the aftermath of their new life

I want the actual wedding to be a simple,solemn & soulful affair.Absolutely tamasha- free. The second wedding of my man Dutta Patil in Laagi Tujhse Lagan was superbly directed & shot.I'd like something like that.Embarrassed

I'd want this couple to face some real life issues that couple who marry late face.I'm so dreading the evil step mother ki saazish, own sister turning enemy type tracksSleepy

6)       Which character would u like to  remove from BALH?

The evil step siblingsDead

7)      Your dream date would be to which actor a) Ram Kapoor b)Vikram c)Kartik d)Siddant

RAM KAPOOR!Day Dreaming

8)      Your wedding gift for RAYA

Three day/two nights getaway to my hometown ChennaiLOL I'd love to have this couple visit me Day Dreaming I'd pamper them rottenEmbarrassed

9)      Your  colour choice for Priya's wedding dress

How about a bottle green saree? Too dark kya?Ermm

10)  What song would u want to be played for RAYA's wedding?

Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar banke

More questions to follow

Thanks for the questions,Avi.Enjoyed answering them.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219chithoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.