*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Amitabh- Rekha pair to repeat soon

click for larger view
The famous pair of Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha that achieved a tremendous success in the movie world in the 80's would soon repeat, according to the latest reports in Bollywood. This pair had a break after 'Silsila' starring Big B, Jaya Bachchan and Rekha. In fact, the story of 'Silsila' was reportedly based on personal lives of the three characters in it. Since then the pair has never been seen on the screen. However, after the success of 'Baghbaan' starring Amitabh and Hema Malini, the producers and the directors have decided to bring the Amitabh-Rekha pair back on the screen to cater to their following and thus help revive the Hindi movie world languishing these days for want of good films coupled with excellent performances. The industry is optimistic on the news of the return of Amitabh and Rekha together in films. The reports of a recent meeting between the two at a function in Mumbai have given a boost to this speculation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the article, can't wait to see Amitabh and Rekha back on screen together...i wanoder how jaya will react 😆

rouble thumbnail
i don't want to see them together.
Ibad thumbnail
Thnx
I want to see them togather.....And yes how will Jaya react 😆
Hope that pair become success once again as amit+hema in Baghban.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i heard dat amitab n rekha had an affair...did they?

krazee_gurl thumbnail
they had an affair for a while, thats why its says's the movie SILSILA was based on their private lives, SILSILA was about big b marrying jaya, and having an affair with Rekha at the same time, i truly felt sorry for jaya,and i do wonder how jaya will react.
mumbai_masti thumbnail
i'm eagar to see them....

they'd be gr8 like amitabh-hema in baghban
sks20 thumbnail

No I definitely do not want to see them together.

I know what you see on screen is just acting but still I don't want to see them together

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea me too i don't want to see them together
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
but does Amitabh and Rekha even talk nowadays? i don't think so.. Plus, if the movie was based on their private lives, how did they agree to do the film? Scandulous ..