Sasural Simar Ka

High drama in SSK!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
am not a regular viewer of SSK.. i used to watch sometimes.. didn't saw yesterday's epi... but saw promo.. After reading some posts in this forum i understood wat happened yesterday..
it'll be worst if Roli married to PremCryAngry But thr r the possiblity tht all these r Simar or Roli's imaginations?they might have introduced dis track to increase curiosity in viewers .. Friends, lets hope for best...

I have read some members writing tht Simar should have told this to Prem nd he would have give some solution.. for those, i guess u ppl haven't saw the scene in which Rohan putting some Chit nd Rose on Prem's Shervani which Simar sent.. She tried to inform abt the situation to Prem.. After getting rose in return frm Prem simar thought tht he agreed wid her going out to dance..Both r unaware of the fact.. but Simar should have inform her parents( at least her mom) who believe her so blindly nd love her very much...

I was lovin Buaji for supporting Simar:) in everything frm  the beginning.. But after all these incdents ( replacing bride, goonghat drama nd all) i started hating Buaji... How could the old lady take such a risky step bein a responsible person? Poor Roli.. not tellin truth to nyone for her loving sis Simar's sake.. God, Rescue Roli.. i love Roli:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "High drama in SSK!!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.