Sasural Simar Ka

who's sasural is it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shamanbk

Goldie

shamanbk

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
are the cv's crazy the title says sasural simar ka, but prem just filled roli's mang so that means she is his wife by all status so the show should have been called sasural roli ka. 

i' m so pissed that i do not feel like watchin the show in the first place when her marriage talk happened she shuld not have gone for the dance competition when she fell in love with prem's picture.

it's such a fake that she has respect for her parents when she is doin all this behind their backs, i mean literally who does that and gets away like she did, be a little realistic.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who's sasural is it" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamanbk

are the cv's crazy the title says sasural simar ka, but prem just filled roli's mang so that means she is his wife by all status so the show should have been called sasural roli ka. 

i' m so pissed that i do not feel like watchin the show in the first place when her marriage talk happened she shuld not have gone for the dance competition when she fell in love with prem's picture.

it's such a fake that she has respect for her parents when she is doin all this behind their backs, i mean literally who does that and gets away like she did, be a little realistic.Angry

obviously it's sasural roli ka!

geet138

kavitha_gurram

kavitha_gurram

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
They better change the name to    "SASURAL ROLI KAA"Day Dreaming

geet138

geet138

geet138

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Clapsasural roli kaClap

ankitaace

Groupbie

ankitaace

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Dancingi think its better to hav 'sasural roli ka'...wat is this absurd track going on...i think if anyone watches this soap after 4 months also this  shaadi track wudnt hav ended den too...i mean if u hav to reveal all this stupidity at tortoise speed den its better to watch it after 4 months...i m sure roli will be takin pheres...ROFL...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.