Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

who's sasural is it

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
are the cv's crazy the title says sasural simar ka, but prem just filled roli's mang so that means she is his wife by all status so the show should have been called sasural roli ka. 

i' m so pissed that i do not feel like watchin the show in the first place when her marriage talk happened she shuld not have gone for the dance competition when she fell in love with prem's picture.

it's such a fake that she has respect for her parents when she is doin all this behind their backs, i mean literally who does that and gets away like she did, be a little realistic.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138

monachweetie Senior Member
monachweetie
monachweetie

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamanbk

are the cv's crazy the title says sasural simar ka, but prem just filled roli's mang so that means she is his wife by all status so the show should have been called sasural roli ka. 

i' m so pissed that i do not feel like watchin the show in the first place when her marriage talk happened she shuld not have gone for the dance competition when she fell in love with prem's picture.

it's such a fake that she has respect for her parents when she is doin all this behind their backs, i mean literally who does that and gets away like she did, be a little realistic.Angry

obviously it's sasural roli ka!

geet138

kavitha_gurram Newbie
kavitha_gurram
kavitha_gurram

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
They better change the name to    "SASURAL ROLI KAA"Day Dreaming

geet138

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Clapsasural roli kaClap
ankitaace Groupbie
ankitaace
ankitaace

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Dancingi think its better to hav 'sasural roli ka'...wat is this absurd track going on...i think if anyone watches this soap after 4 months also this  shaadi track wudnt hav ended den too...i mean if u hav to reveal all this stupidity at tortoise speed den its better to watch it after 4 months...i m sure roli will be takin pheres...ROFL...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index