Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I hav sooo many queries from d Mytho shows... Embarrassed
 In WHICH THREAD I can do so... (where all of u are present)...!!! Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 8)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
hiii friends, here is my first cg im posting in this thread.Big smile hope u will like it !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415ankita2804Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@ Deeps - thank you! Hug

@ Janu - wowww stunning DSK sigs!! I love the way you blended and arranged the pics! Heart

@ Minu - brilliant entry into this new gallery dear, love the sig!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Wow, awesome creations Mina and Vedo!

Mina, I just love the pinkish glow you gave the pic, hun, beautiful work!Clap

Vedo, I just love all the creations you posted, especially the Deepika-Debina combos you made in your previous post and the Swapnil-Meghan-Vishal combo you made recently.Big smile

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are two sigs I made, one from RSR and the other from ASR...I used a bluish coloring on them, hope they matched the pics.Embarrassed Feel free to use!

-Janu

Urmila11lola610-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!

m back wth my utterly butterly updateLOLHope u like demTongue FEEL FREE TO USE n plzzz comment!!Wink

DEVOTIONAL

RADHE SHYAM

RS RAMAYAN

Frndship day special

SEC VERSION

THIRD VERSION

________________________________________________________________________________ 

SEC VERSION

SEC VERSION (the colorization Aishu wanted me to make)

sec version

sec version

RS SHRI KRISHNA

frndship day special

GOD BLESS

Edited by arun-deeps - 09 August 2011 at 10:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Dpka1415lola610-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - thank you! Love love love the new sigs you shared Clap...esp. the Lakhan-Urmi one!! Day Dreaming

@ Gunu - STUNNING sigs sweetie!! Heart  I love them all so much...can't even begin to choose a favorite! Embarrassed Awesome work! Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Here I come, fashionably late as always... congrats all, on our new gallery Dancing With all these beautiful creations pouring in at this speed, we'll be on number 5 in no time!!!

@ Deeps - gorgeous updates as always yaar, thanks for the shunbh aarambh Hug I especially loveee the sigs of Krishna and Rukmini's Haldi in DBSK, as well as the Shyam-Balram one which I've been using for so long... those two are adorable together LOL

@ Muffins - you're here Shocked Gorgeous sig, very stylish and esp love how you blended the b/w pics into the top! Can't wait to see more!

@ Aishu - miss you already Cry Really glad you liked the sig, esp since it was inspired by your very own VM - which I loved btw!!! Can't wait to see more wonders upon your triumphant return!

@ Preet - arre don't listen to what dumb people say yaar, especially when this forum full of geniuses is there to tell you how awesome your work is LOL Do continue making, you're getting awesomer by the day! I esp love that last JSK sig, the coloring makes the same costumes we see all the time look brand new and extra beautiful!!!

@ Ankita - oh wow dear, you're off to a fabulous start Clap Esp love the Gauri Pooja sig, it's really pretty!!!

@ Vedo - once again so happy to have you back with us Hug Thanks a billion for the brushes, they are sooo beautiful and perfect for our themes... will def use and credit you verrryyy often!!! More please! And the sigs are gorgeous as well, the Vandevi one and the 2nd Meera one are especially stunning Clap

@ Janu - dudeee you're on a roll!!! All were fab but you're right, the Akrur one has a little extra something... it looks AMAZING!!! Esp love how you did the text and the text itself is so devotional and inspiring... my favorite type of sig Day Dreaming Also loved all your avis, all the scenes you chose are among my favs so would use, but don't know which to pick Confused Will increase my confusion more by sending you tons of suggestions soon!!!

@ Mina - adorable sig hun, can't wait to see more Clap

@ Gunu - whoaaa what a maha update behna Shocked And you included sooo many of my favorite rarely siggified scenes!!! The RadheShyam jhoola one is heavenly, and the RSR ones with Ramji-Hanumanji-Shivji and the 2 scenes from Shri Ram's arrival in Lanka - the dharti charan sparsh (esp 2nd version) and the one with Mandodari's earrings - all ROCK, will def be using one of them as soon as I decide which Day Dreaming Btw which song has the text you put on the chudamani one? I can't remember that line Confused Aur ek kripa karna priya bhagini, if you have alll these pics saved up then please do share them at the pic gallery, so many of your sigs are on scenes which are rare treasures!

Edited by lola610 - 09 August 2011 at 7:51pm

Dpka1415-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top