Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 7)

Urmila11 Goldie
Urmila11
Urmila11

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! Lalitha di, can't stop gazing at the RSR & SK avis Day Dreaming really really BEAUTIFUL! StarThumbs Up You choose my favorite scenes from both RSR & SK Smile Sooo pretty! Going to use them after posting this! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

Oh wow! Lalitha di, can't stop gazing at the RSR & SK avis Day Dreaming really really BEAUTIFUL! StarThumbs Up You choose my favorite scenes from both RSR & SK Smile Sooo pretty! Going to use them after posting this! Smile

Thank you so much Sema, really appreciate your kind words.Hug I'm planning on making some Lakhan-Urmi avis from the scene where she teases him about Shurpanakha, hope you'll like them too.Wink It's by far my favorite Lakhan-Urmi scene!Day DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Dpka1415

Urmila11 Goldie
Urmila11
Urmila11

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Urmila11

Thank you so much Sema, really appreciate your kind words.Hug I'm planning on making some Lakhan-Urmi avis from the scene where she teases him about Shurpanakha, hope you'll like them too.Wink It's by far my favorite Lakhan-Urmi scene!Day DreamingLOL

Oh surely I will LOVE them Big smile That's my very very very favorite scene from RSR Star As you know, Lakhan-Urmi spent their whole life with pain of separation, even after Sita Maa's exile (as Lakshman was busy to serve Shri Ram always), so it's a pleasure for us to see them united & happy Smile So I love that happy scene very much! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
wow janu diii, awesome cgs and avis u posted !!Clap i really luv all the ASR and RSR stuff u made diii, im going to use the gurudebi avis.TongueBig smile

Vedo diii, omg i just luv all ur cgs !!ShockedClap the second in especially is so good diii, u used such perfect and emotional lines for the scene!Cry

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@ Asihu - aww thank you so much sweetie! Hug

@ Janu - thanks for the explanation of the text in the Sri Ram sig. Smile The sigs and avis you shared are so beautiful I can't stop drooling over 'em!! I am going to use the SK one! Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

@Deeps & Minu - thank you! Hug Hug

Edited by Vedo - 07 August 2011 at 6:12pm

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here are two combo sigs I made...the first one is JSK & SK's Krishna in Murlidhar pose then I thought why not add DSK too so I changed it up a bit and ended up the second one...is that making any sense? Anyways feel free to use and your comments are what encourage me to make more!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415lola610-.Aphrodite.-..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@everyone::

Hey guyz i have a suggestion to make...i read ankita's last reply to me...so i am thinking that we should have a thread where we can share the quotes/thoughts/quotations or even the particular lines from the songs (both bollywood n mytho shows) which we have used or usually use in our siggies...in that ways we will have a pool of texts which we can pick...we can categorise them like : happy, sad, lonely, separation,love etc. So that whenever anyone while making a siggy needs help can use the text frm the thread. ..Not only texts we can share other stuff of siggy making that can be helpful...like the brushes which vedo shared or any other good brushes which u have found on internet...or the tutorials for any softwares...etc. .
Whats your say???n whose willing to start the thread??

@vedo:

My goshhh the siggies u posted that day are stunning!!!! Yayyy am sooo happiiieee to see you back in action...loving the ASR n Meera ones the most aftr the Devotional siggy...

Hey thanks for the deviantart procedure...i'll try it...though i dont make that decorative like you made and also i hardly saved any..but now i will def make customised mytho brushes Big smile

Wwwoooww Shri Krishna of all d shows awesome work yaar..

@Janu di...

Wooowww superb asr rsr siggies di...i loved them...sometimes siggies without texture look much better than if the textures were used...these are such type of siggies...not able to see the avis frm cell but they must be awesome i know :-)

@gunia :

thank you sooo much dear ... Embarrassed

Edited by Dpka1415 - 08 August 2011 at 3:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
 Here is a Rukmini-Krishna Vivah sig I made from DBSK in two different shades...it's not that great because of the low quality of the pics, but hope you guys like it all the same.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...Mina...-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top