Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@ Lalitha di,
Congrats! Smile
Truly fallen in LOVE with the Sita Maa with Luv-Kush one, it's the BEST sig from this scenes of Uttarkand I have ever seen Day Dreaming How lively! It really expresses her motherly love! Love it to bits!
& the SK one is sooo gorgeous! True, Swapnil did BEST in that Akrur scene, & love your choice of pictures Star GREAT job!
Btw- have you seen my request of posting the shakti aghat episode along with return of Hanuman with sanjivani (from RSR) in our photo gall? I think you can do it, & this is a very very beautiful part of RSR to make many sigs! Smile

@ Vedo,
Welcome back dear! Glad to see lots of sigs from you after a looong time, missed your creations much Cry The devotional Krishna one is a pleasure for my eyes! Day Dreaming Can stare at it forever! Sooo divine!
Loved the RSR Sita Mata siggie, very lively! Keep making more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 6)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I am seriously sooo happy right now!Party I got back my results for one of the exams I took and I did well.Dancing Seriously, this is such a relief to me because that class was so fast and it was difficult keeping up with all the papers and exams, but I did it! Now I just have to wait for the result from my second class and I'll be able to make siggies in peace till my new semester starts in two weeks.LOL 

Deeps, your analysis about my ASR sig wasn't overboard after all, was it?LOLLOLLOLLOL OMG, I sound SO pompous right now, sorry guys.BlushingROFL

I'm too tired to reply to everyone now, but will definitely do so tomorrow for sure.Embarrassed

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 05 August 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
^^Wwwooohhhooo see i interpreted that siggy so damn perfectly...am proud of myself and you ofcourse... Smile
superb diii...sooo happiiieee for you...
And dont worry at all the second result will be more awesome m sure!
And then we will see u in full action on mm yaaayyy...

@vedo... Stupendous job...though.m not able to see rsr ones...not loading via cell...but i know they are stunning...will reply in detail when.i come back from pc Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are two Ram-Sita sigs, one from RSR and one from ASR. The RSR one is from the gorgeous Prachi Disi pics that Gunu posted a long time backDay Dreaming, and the ASR one is a theme I wanted to do for a long time...there are so many scenes of Guru and Debi sleeping in Ramayan that I wanted to do a sleeping theme between them for a long time...thanks to Mina, we now have pics of those scenes.Smile

Hope you guys like them...I did not use any textures this time because I was too sleepy to work very long on them, but hope they're good all the same.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Which shade out of both?

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Urmila11...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

^^Wwwooohhhooo see i interpreted that siggy so damn perfectly...am proud of myself and you ofcourse... Smile
superb diii...sooo happiiieee for you...
And dont worry at all the second result will be more awesome m sure!
And then we will see u in full action on mm yaaayyy...

Thank you, thank you.Blushing  I sure hope the other one is good too, my GPA needs it.LOL

Dpka1415

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
www.commenthaven.com
Congo on the 4th shop!! 
sorry guys for really bad connectivity I cudnt be there to comment on ur superb jobs!!Cry Plzzz forgive meCry Bt i was feeling helpless!Embarrassed ALL I CAN SAY IS A BIG THANKYOU!Big smile

@Janu Di-Wooowww AMAIZING stuffs! Luvd the SK one too!! Bt dis one is my fav fav fav!!! SUPERB JOB!!
This shade is better!!

@Dpka Di-...luvd the shade of second Rukmini Ma Haldi siggie frm DBSK!!Clap KEEP IT UP!Clap

@Preet-AMAZING STYLES hun!!Clap  Luvd ur SHRI RAM n SHRIKRISHNA siggie U posted in the last CG to bits!!! Love ur coloring n style!!Clap

@Aishu-WELL dear!Cry Ahhh...m gonna miss u tonnes!Cry Do come soonCryCry Will miss ur b'ful VMs...I really loved ur Ramayan VM you posted in d last CG!Clap Gr8888888 job!!! Will be missing a gr8888 devotee n a superb human like ya!Cry ALL THE BEST!Big smile

@Aishi di-Thanx for opening CG4...gr888 stuffs wth gr8 styles u make..did u receive my comment in ur gall!Shocked Luvd the styles of ur stuffs..Clap

GOD BLESS YA ALL!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 05 August 2011 at 11:51pm

lola610

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC!

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I have quite a few avis to share with you guys.LOL I was getting a bit bored making sigs, so I decided to avi-fy some of my fav mytho scenes. More are definitely coming up, but till then here are what I made.

RSK

RSR

Free Unlimited Image Hosting by IMGboot

ASR

Hope you guys like them, and feel free to use.Wink

-Janu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11...Mina...Dpka1415lola610arun-deeps-.Aphrodite.-Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post