\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

oh super! :D I thought we'd never finish this one! We started all the way back in August!
Hope the next one will move along faster.

Yes, this one moved really slow, I guess because most of the active members had really busy school years...hope the next one moves quicker since summer break is almost here.😊
Preet, can't wait to see some avis from you yaar, it's been so long! The ArHi avis you're using right now are SO cute, I always love your coloring! Btw, if I give you some good videos of Zee TV's new show (and Gurmeet's new show) Punar Vivah, could you make some avis please?

Congratulations for completing this gallery, guys!πŸ₯³ Forums based on mytho shows generally do not go past their second creation gallery because the forums are not as active as those of normal shows, no matter how popular they are, but even though our MM forum is kind of inactive as well, the CG and PG are moving at a reasonable speed, great job!

Aish has created the fifth gallery, so please feel free to start posting there!

Thank u so much for liking the Avi's Di πŸ€— It always feels grt to know that u like them. 😳

Punar Vivah 😍 I am loving the show Di, Even right now I am watching it on Zee Tv. It's so amazing. I love Ansh in the serial, He is so sweet 😳 and Di, I would love to make some on them. I am not just getting good videos, i always found the videos in which some tags are moving around up and down and they irritates me πŸ˜” and Di, if u have links for some good videos, then do let me know. Will pakka make some on them. πŸ˜ƒ

@ Janu - thanks for loving the new stuff, sweets! Re: the avis, I beg to differ, methinks yours are better than mine and there's really nothing to teach... I just keep the timings really short and do the save for web and devices thing after every adjustment I make to the coloring for a preview of whether it's ruining the quality or not... that's how I decide whether to go lighter or darker and which colors to emphasize more... it's a long, haphazard process with no logic whatsoever but really thrilled you like the results πŸ˜† Another big thanks for helping me decide between the multiple versions of the sigs. For the DKDM one I just KNEW you were gonna go with that one given your love of red and gold, you came to mind right after I made it and I was like better save this for next time I make something for her πŸ˜† Can't wait for your Ram Navami special! The new jumbo avis are OUTSTANDING btw, had no idea they could stay that big and look that good... both the swayamvar ones in particular are sooo sweet, love 'em and can't wait for more!

@ Aishu - wada wala thank you ji!!! Thought the JSK avi was good enough to use? Definitely more on the way then :P Lol if it wasn't for you I'm sure I would forget I had a shop πŸ˜† I would've updated this week but spring break turned out to be MUCH more hectic than it should be. I won't forget though. Thanks a million for liking the rest of the sigs as well; will surely make a JSK one to match the Dashalya one since I do have the PSD saved. Which pics do you have in mind? Aur bas bhi kar yaar tujhe kya sikhaana, that stroke wala text style was inspired by you only! Kuch naya seekhna hota hai to tere se hi seekhte hai, not the other way around :P Those JSK avis are phenomenal btw, love the dark saturated coloring you gave 'em! Very rich looking <3 My favs are the b/w "fake roothna" ones though... too too cute πŸ˜† And the big SK avis you made for Janu... my fav scene, and captured so elegantly 😍 Will have to steal them *if she lets me* :P

@ Mina - thanks hun, sure will!

@ Proteeti - welcome aboard dear! The sigs are really very beautiful, especially love the Kanha one with maiya and the elder gopis! Keep making more, your concepts in the siggies are wonderful πŸ‘

@ Preet - yayyy you again πŸ€— we do always make our comebacks on the same day, don't we πŸ˜† Tu meri, main teri :P And millions of thanks for liking the SK avis and DKDM stuff... much more to come real soon! Your SK Holi sig is beautiful, just love that scene and the brush strokes thing you did in the background makes it so much prettier 😍 Itne waqt ke baad bhi you haven't lost your magic at all... more soon please!

@ Sanju - welcome back hun! Have been spotting and loving your lovely sigs over at the DKDM forum and eagerly awaiting your return over here for stuff on our other favorites... each and every bit of the update's lovely, but this one's my favorite... such a soft and soothing coloring! More like it please: http://i.imgur.com/9KhWe.png Esp. on the golden oldies ;)

And it looks like I'm all caught up! With that, goodbye old thread! We'll miss you! See you all at the new one, sticking it up now :D
Originally posted by lola610

@ Preet - yayyy you again πŸ€— we do always make our comebacks on the same day, don't we πŸ˜† Tu meri, main teri :P And millions of thanks for liking the SK avis and DKDM stuff... much more to come real soon! Your SK Holi sig is beautiful, just love that scene and the brush strokes thing you did in the background makes it so much prettier 😍 Itne waqt ke baad bhi you haven't lost your magic at all... more soon please!

Lola πŸ€— We are meant to d our comeback on the same day πŸ˜† But I love this coincidence πŸ˜‰ Waiting to see ur stuff yaar, I think it's a long time u posted anything 😳 Eagerly waiting to see some stuff from ur side. U really like it 😲 Thank u so much yaar πŸ€— I was thinking that I have lost my touch with PS, but really glad to know that u liked that one😳 and about my update, I am working on it, and I think will post some really soon πŸ˜› But u should not make us wait for a longer time now. Update soon!!!

Lolaaa, sure go ahead, steal the avis Aishu made me, lol!

And thank you sooo much for the shweet comments, so glad you liked the avis! Thanks also for the tip, I should try that out.
Originally posted by lola610

@ Aishu - wada wala thank you ji!!! Thought the JSK avi was good enough to use? Definitely more on the way then :P Lol if it wasn't for you I'm sure I would forget I had a shop πŸ˜† I would've updated this week but spring break turned out to be MUCH more hectic than it should be. I won't forget though. Thanks a million for liking the rest of the sigs as well; will surely make a JSK one to match the Dashalya one since I do have the PSD saved. Which pics do you have in mind? Aur bas bhi kar yaar tujhe kya sikhaana, that stroke wala text style was inspired by you only! Kuch naya seekhna hota hai to tere se hi seekhte hai, not the other way around :P Those JSK avis are phenomenal btw, love the dark saturated coloring you gave 'em! Very rich looking <3 My favs are the b/w "fake roothna" ones though... too too cute πŸ˜† And the big SK avis you made for Janu... my fav scene, and captured so elegantly 😍 Will have to steal them *if she lets me* :P

Awww! You're welcome! well, what am I talking about? I should be thanking you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me that avi! :D So thank YOU!!
Yup! You really need to be more active in your shop! omg! You have spring break already? Our's is the week after next! but yeah, I understand, it seems as if days without school would give us lots of freetime, but things just somehow pile up and we end up busier than we are on a weekday!

OMG! Could you? um, I think I had made a pic update of the scene where Radha talks to Krishna about what will happens when he leaves. It's the one by the river, Kritika is wearing that blue lehenga and Meghan has the purple upparna on. Never mind, I'll just find it and send it to you.

Dude!!! Bas! I only taught you the basics of PS and you would have gotten the hang of it on your own anyways. But when it comes to siggy making, you're the master.

lol, thanks for liking those avis, esp the "fake roothna" ones! the scene actually got more sober and serious later on, but I didn't want to change the text just for the sake of having four matching avis. Thanks also for liking the SK one! :D
@Aishudi :

Yeah Just Completing One !!

@Loladi :

Thank You Sooo Much !!

@Preetdi :

Thank You For Liking Those !!

And Congo To Everyone !!!

Congrats for completing this gallery, guys!