Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

Hey Everyone Hug

@Janaki Di...Ur Big Avi's are amazing Di, I r getting amazing with Avi's. Beautiful and gorgeous work on them. Star The ASR ushap Vatika one is gorgeous Di. I am loving them and ur style. Beautiful. http://i.minus.com/iy8KE1jkALdGf.gif This has to be my fav Di, Amazing and Gorgeous. Just Beautiful Coloring on it Di. Just in love them with Star
Hey preet, missed you dear!HugHug
I was also watching IPKKND, and yes I must say the entire Holi sequence was so cute, ArHi were adorable!Smile I'm so scared about Shyam though, hope he won't do anything to make things worse.

Thanks a lot for liking my avis, dear, you're so sweet! Thanks a bunch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Aphrodite.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 149)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Alrite Di, But it's grt that we are done with the4th gallery too. Congrats everyone Hug

Missed u too Di Hug and I completely agree with u Di, The whole Holi Sequence was amazing and ArHi were adorable. I am just making some Avi's on them, would love to see some from ur side, as I am getting in love with ur Avi's Di Embarrassed I was afraid too, but then whatever Shyam does, it finally ends up in bringing ArHi close, so I am relazing LOL  ROFL He is the most flop vilian while executing his plans ROFL Please Di, If time permits, make some on them Embarrassed

Edited by -.Preet.- - 17 March 2012 at 10:13am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I updated the ToC!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

@Aishu...Thanks yaar, but u know using PS after 2-3 months confused me, I was not able to concentrate on anything Confused What should I say about ur Avi's??? They are always the best, U r truly queen of Avi's here. Gorgeous work on them. Star I loved this one yaar - http://i.imgur.com/WCMD7.png Amazing coloring yaar, beautiful and gorgeous. Clap Gurmina siggie for Janaki Di is beautiful yaar, I loved the style for that one. Kritika siggies are beautiful yaar. I specially loved the 1st one, Amazing.

Congrats for winning the contest Aishu Hug I loved the first one yaar Star

Awww! Thank you so much sweetie! :D I'm so glad you liked those avis! :D And thanks for liking the siggies as well! So sweet of you!
Can't wait to see some from your side! I'm sure you'll get the hang of PS again. :D

-.Aphrodite.-

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiShriSitaRam

Hey guys, since this gallery is almost done, please don't post any new creations...keep those for the next one! Let's just fill up the pages with comments until we reach 150 pages, but if you have any requests from other people you want to share, feel free to post those.

Will reply to everyone soon!

oh super! :D I thought we'd never finish this one! We started all the way back in August!
Hope the next one will move along faster.

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Awww! Thank you so much sweetie! :D I'm so glad you liked those avis! :D And thanks for liking the siggies as well! So sweet of you!
Can't wait to see some from your side! I'm sure you'll get the hang of PS again. :D

U r most welcome Aishu Hug I always adore ur Avi's. I am making some, but not sure about the result though LOL But can you please help me selecting some scenes of JSK for Avi's. I am actually so confused that I am not able to select one. If u get some free time, then please help me with them Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Originally posted by JaiShriSitaRam

Hey guys, since this gallery is almost done, please don't post any new creations...keep those for the next one! Let's just fill up the pages with comments until we reach 150 pages, but if you have any requests from other people you want to share, feel free to post those.

Will reply to everyone soon!

oh super! :D I thought we'd never finish this one! We started all the way back in August!
Hope the next one will move along faster.

Yes, this one moved really slow, I guess because most of the active members had really busy school years...hope the next one moves quicker since summer break is almost here.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani-.Aphrodite.-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Preet, can't wait to see some avis from you yaar, it's been so long! The ArHi avis you're using right now are SO cute, I always love your coloring! Btw, if I give you some good videos of Zee TV's new show (and Gurmeet's new show) Punar Vivah, could you make some avis please?

-.Aphrodite.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top