Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I made more avis again!LOL I have found this big avi business to be really fun and relaxing, lol, because you don't have to stack, you don't have to make more than one, and you can put all your efforts in just the one.

This time, I made one each from RSR and ASR...with and without text. The ones without text didn't save with my copyright for some reason, so please credit if you use those.

With text

With text

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani-.Aphrodite.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 146)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!! Those animated siggies are GORGEOUS di!!!!!!!!!!! I love the coloring! And they are so super clear too! I can't believe you once reffered to them as blurry! They're beautiful! And ROFL, it's a joke right? How do my avis come anywhere close to that? You're a little too modest, di!

I esp love the coloring on the first one with just the eyes! So pretty and so incredibly clear!

http://i.minus.com/iba34z9mNW7jHD.gif

And the latest ones! Haayeee re hayeee!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

AKDKSFJSKFIJFIJ VISU NVINVKSFJL;VSKIUFOVEISUNVLKSFJDKL;SJVF

JEESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! How can one make avis that good? GOSH! I love love love lovel love love love love love the style so so so so so so sooo much! :D

Will you please make me a JSK one like that? Oh please, oh please, oh please?!!

And I just have to ask, I'm so sorry if what I'm saying is incorrect, but is the bokeh texture the one I posted? If it is, then OMG! I am so proud! You made THE BEST thing possible from them! OMG! And if it's not, then I'm sorry, I'm too assuming.

@Sanjana! OMG! Beautiful work yaar! Gorgeous!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the style of this RSR sigg! The way you wrote "picture perfect" on the top and bottom is so cool! Makes the text look as if it was a part of the texture! Beautiful! http://i.imgur.com/bnivs.png And thanks for making the JSK ones! Love them! My favorite scene in the show! :D Love this version! http://i.imgur.com/RBnlV.png

@Proteeti, um, first you might want to create a adobe ID.

click on the "download now" button>save file>right click>open>run>continue>I agree>login

then the PS program will start downloading. And if that doesn't work, then I'll just pm you a different link

Oh, and your SK siggy is adorable! Loving it!!

@Mina!! Such sweet requests you have my dear! Love them all! Esp the anklet wala siggy! So cute! Awww!

@Sharona, WOW! GORGEOUS set of icons and sigg! Lovely work! I just love what you did with the coloring! Fabulous! You have got to teach me some good techniques cuz your work is like majorly brilliant and mine is majorly not. Lol!

@Aisha!! OMG! What an incredible Gurmina update! So cute! I love each and every sigg! Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

This one is probably my favorite though!

http://i.imgur.com/FVry8.png

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I edited the ToC, guys!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
some more jsk siggs!
well, these are offscreen ones anyway

these pics that kritika posted were just SO cute! Had to make something! And she wrote "love to be myself" under it, so I made that the text for the first sigg

And here's a Toasty and Gyaan one from SBS
kinda hate how it turned out. will probably make a second version

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 15 March 2012 at 3:38pm

Radhikerani..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!! Those animated siggies are GORGEOUS di!!!!!!!!!!! I love the coloring! And they are so super clear too! Awww, thank you so much, Aishu, sooo sweet of you!Hug I'm so glad you like them! I can't believe you once reffered to them as blurry! Hmm...I guess they're not exactly blurry, but they're a lot more pixelated than yours and I still trying to find out why since I'm doing everything you're telling me...is it being they're so big? They're beautiful! And ROFL, it's a joke right? How do my avis come anywhere close to that? You're a little too modest, di! No way, you've had waaay more experience and practice with avi making so you're definitely much better, it's just your own modesty that's making you say this.SmileEmbarrassed

I esp love the coloring on the first one with just the eyes! So pretty and so incredibly clear! Thanks a lot, dear, sooo glad you liked!

http://i.minus.com/iba34z9mNW7jHD.gif

And the latest ones! Haayeee re hayeee!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

AKDKSFJSKFIJFIJ VISU NVINVKSFJL;VSKIUFOVEISUNVLKSFJDKL;SJVF

JEESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! How can one make avis that good? GOSH! I love love love lovel love love love love love the style so so so so so so sooo much! :D

Will you please make me a JSK one like that? Oh please, oh please, oh please?!! Sure, I'd be happy to.Hug I've been meaning to make more JSK stuff lately, since I feel I hardly make anything from that show, but the pics and vids are so limited compared to other shows like ASR, DBSK, or DkDM, which is really quite unfair...could you give me the clearest vid you find please, since the major reason why those avis I made turned out clear is because of the HQ vids NDTV Imagine uploaded? And some of your favorite timings would also be most appreciated, with 10 secs being the max though I can try 15.Smile

And I just have to ask, I'm so sorry if what I'm saying is incorrect, but is the bokeh texture the one I posted? If it is, then OMG! I am so proud! You made THE BEST thing possible from them! OMG! And if it's not, then I'm sorry, I'm too assuming.OMG, I totally forgot to give you credit for it!Shocked I'm sooo sorry, Aishu, I was meaning to give you credit for the texture but I was in a hurry to post them and forgot, editing my post right now! Yes, I used your beautiful bokeh textures and should be thanking you for sharing them with us...thanks for reminding me, lol!LOL

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiShriSitaRam

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Originally posted by Radhikerani

@Radhikerani,

Didn't see your previous post, dear, I LOVE your RSK siggies, especially the one of cutiepie Shri Krishna learning to play the murali, lovely scene! I'll also make a sig from that scene sometime, I loved that Krishna!

Thank You Ji ! Right Now I'm Making Another One ! I'll Post It Just After I Finish !

Sure dear, looking forward to it.Big smile

So I know you love RSK a lot like me...what other mythos do you like?

All !

You're like me then, I'm also a fan of more than one mytho.Big smile I just love mythos in general!

Btw dear, your new sig is SO cute, awww!Day Dreaming

Thank You So Much For That !!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@-RamSitaKiDasi- :-

Yes It Is ! And No Need To Tell Me Di ! I'm Pretty Small Than You And My Name Is Proteeti !

@-Sharona- :-

They're Awesome !! Clap

@-.Aisha.-

They Are Fabulous Especially The 2nd Siggy !

@AishuJSKFan :-

Thank You Aishudi !!

I'll Soon Be Making Some More Sigs !

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev promotional signature contest :D

Feel free to use, but credit me if you do so since my copyright isn't on them

The first two tied for first place! :D