Mythological Masti

\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
@Aishu,

OMG!!! First of all, thank you for all my suggestions and requests, Aishu, really appreciate you so much for making them so patiently, love you!Hug I know I can always depend on you for avis and sigs! :D

The RSK request you made me is SO FREAKING AMAZING! OMG, how in the name of chocolate pudding did you make it?Pig I just love that scene SO SO SO SO SO much from SK but your avis have just increased my respect and love for it trifold, thank you so much for them! Definitely going to use them for a long time, aaah!

This JSKs avis are so cute, awww!Blushing LOL, I saw that scene from JSK and laughed out loud at all of Meghan's expressions, he was hilarious! This one is my favorite.LOL

The Radha sig is lovely, I really love the texture and coloring!

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Thank you so much for my Gurmina sig, it's amazing! :D Wow, I just love the blending and coloring, as well as the textures you used on it, it really gives the sig a very elegant and homey feel, perfect! The text you made up is also amazing, it's totally perfect and I think you should start writing your own quotes because this one is just so brilliant! ;)

Will use the sig soon, in a few days.Smile

Edited by JaiShriSitaRam - 13 March 2012 at 8:24am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #4 \|/ (Page 143)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Proteeti, omg! I'm sorry for the confusion! The two usernames are just so similar!

And you're welcome hun!

As for the avis, you'll need to have either animation shop or photoshop. Do you have those? If not, I can pm you some trial versions.

And the Jai Shri Krishna episode was episode #233, from 1st July 2009

Thank You So Much For Those And I Have Got Some Softwares Which Are Not Installed , I Have To Check Perhaps I Have Or Else I'm Just Looking.

----------Edited------------

No, They Aren't . When I'm Downloading The Photoshop , I'm Getting Photostage . Ouch
What Shall I Do ?? ConfusedAnd How To Install The Fonts I Download ??

Edited by Radhikerani - 13 March 2012 at 5:24am

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiShriSitaRam

@Aishu,

OMG!!! First of all, thank you for all my suggestions and requests, Aishu, really appreciate you so much for making them so patiently, love you!Hug I know I can always depend on you for avis and sigs! :D
OMG!! Thank you so much di!!!! Dude! You know you're always welcome to request and it's actually my pleasure di! I look forward to your reqs/suggestions! :D
The RSK request you made me is SO FREAKING AMAZING! OMG, how in the name of chocolate pudding did you make it?Pig I just love that scene SO SO SO SO SO much from SK but your avis have just increased my respect and love for it trifold, thank you so much for them! Definitely going to use them for a long time, aaah!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
OMG! I'm so glad you liked it! I was kinda iffy about that one because I felt that I had screwed up the coloring. rofl! so relieved that you think otherwise.
This JSKs avis are so cute, awww!Blushing LOL, I saw that scene from JSK and laughed out loud at all of Meghan's expressions, he was hilarious! This one is my favorite.LOL
Thanks a lot di! OMG! I know! I usually don't like it when they add all this filler comedy stuff and extra masala and all, but I JSK, well not really the show, but the actors, specifically Meghan, pulled it off well!

The Radha sig is lovely, I really love the texture and coloring!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying out a new style! So glad you liked it!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! ROFL
Thank you so much for my Gurmina sig, it's amazing! :D Wow, I just love the blending and coloring, as well as the textures you used on it, it really gives the sig a very elegant and homey feel, perfect! The text you made up is also amazing, it's totally perfect and I think you should start writing your own quotes because this one is just so brilliant! ;)
Um OMG NO! I suck at texts! English is my worst subject! But I'm good at cheesy stuff and since you wanted cheesy, mine worked.
Will use the sig soon, in a few days.Smile
sure! use it like, whenever. up to you!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhikerani

@Proteeti, omg! I'm sorry for the confusion! The two usernames are just so similar!

And you're welcome hun!

As for the avis, you'll need to have either animation shop or photoshop. Do you have those? If not, I can pm you some trial versions.

And the Jai Shri Krishna episode was episode #233, from 1st July 2009

Thank You So Much For Those And I Have Got Some Softwares Which Are Not Installed , I Have To Check Perhaps I Have Or Else I'm Just Looking.

----------Edited------------

No, They Aren't . When I'm Downloading The Photoshop , I'm Getting Photostage . Ouch
What Shall I Do ?? ConfusedAnd How To Install The Fonts I Download ??

Here's the official adobe page with the Photoshop download
try out the trial version first just to get the gist of it
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop&promoid=EBYEU

And as for the fonts,
once you download them, click on the file, open it up, and click on the tab that says "install"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikerani

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
here's the last part of your request di! :D hope you like them!

Stacked: http://i.minus.com/ibqfJDPYNyvDcN.gif

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

OMG, you're on full swing request mode, loving it!LOL

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you so much for my request, Aishu, I LOVE it!Day Dreaming Wow, the border and texture you used for the avis is so cute, it gives them a very magical feel, superb! I just loved this scene so much from PV, Gurmeet has always been best during the father-child moments, whether it was in Ramayan with Dashrath and LuvKush, or in Punar Vivah with Payal and Palak. He was cute with Baby Khurana from GHSP also, though that was only one scene.

Btw, please feel free to post these in the PV forum free for use.Smile

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiShriSitaRam

OMG, you're on full swing request mode, loving it!LOL

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME!
AND ROFL, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Thank you so much for my request, Aishu, I LOVE it!Day Dreaming Wow, the border and texture you used for the avis is so cute, it gives them a very magical feel, superb! I just loved this scene so much from PV, Gurmeet has always been best during the father-child moments, whether it was in Ramayan with Dashrath and LuvKush, or in Punar Vivah with Payal and Palak. He was cute with Baby Khurana from GHSP also, though that was only one scene.

You're so welcome di! rofl! hehe I'm SO glad you liked it! Thank you di!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so sorry about the too-visible patterned/pixelated look it has. I tried all the different saving options, but this was the best.
and so right! I love to see these cute father-son scenes, esp with our mytho actors since they play the roles of God. It's so sweet to see him like this! And you forgot to mention him with all the little kids in PPAW, albeit they were only with him and Debina for a few days.
Btw, please feel free to post these in the PV forum free for use.Smile
Sure! Will post them right away!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I tried my hand at making more big avis, and though they're nowhere near as beautiful as the ones Aishu, Lola, and Vicky make, I think I'm improving.LOL

This time they're from the ASR pushp vatika scene, and I tried to make them in that fast, bright tumblr style, but obviously there's still a lot of room for improvement.Embarrassed

Stacked with text

Edited by JaiShriSitaRam - 14 March 2012 at 2:33pm

...Mina...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top